Ora

After just 5 days, Jotaro had grew quite close to you, and you had grown close to him. Putting your trust in him. You had never had grown so close to a person before, or at least this type of close.

You, stepped inside of the shower, and shut the curtains behind you. You had a a surprise for Jotaro. You wanted to take him to the Coast Front Aquarium, but it was a few minutes away from Sea Crest.

You dried yourself, and slipped your clothes on, ripped shorts, and a casual white t-shirt. Then you exited the 307, but not to go to his room just yet. Instead, a nearby soda machine stood at the corner of the hallway. Pepsi, Dr.Pepper, Mtn Dew, Sprite, Coke, so many choices.

You walked in the dark hallway toward the soda machine. Grabbing a dollar and choosing your drink. "Hey there, you mind getting me one of those?" A strange voice asked. This was not Jotaro's voice. It was more rigid and lighter then his. "Come on now, don't be greedy."

You started to breath heavily, ''Who are you?''

Then a figure stepped from the darkness of the opposite corner of the room. The figure was as tall as JoJo, muscular with edgy blue hair. He was wearing a purple cloak, with a chain for a belt.

"I'm Kyle Kitsune, and you are?" he raised his right brow ghastly smirking at you. You kept your mouth shut, it felt uncomfortable to tell a stranger your own name, so you had made something up. ''I'm Fuyumi Hanon." A disturbing feeling had rose in the hallway when he stood closer to you. The Pepsi had dropped to the bottom. and you stuck your hand in it to retrieve the pop.

You simply turned around to walk away down towards JoJo's room ignoring the strange man. Yet, he started to follow, and that's when your hair raised from your neck. "Why are you following me?" You asked harshly.

"Don't be so rude, young lady. My room is in this direction as well." He then swept his hair back, sticking his tongue out. "No it's not you are following me! Back off you pervert!" You swiftly turned around and punched him in the jaw.

Then, the man held his jaw and began to laugh. He laughed as if he were mad, like a hyena that had been smoking blunts. You glared at him in confusion. With one swift movement, he grabbed you, facing you in the opposite direction.

"Jota-!'' You cried, but was interrupted by the stranger's hand covering your mouth, muffling the sound. You tried screaming, but as far down the hallway as you was, plus the muffled sound Jotaro could not hear you. Until you saw down the hallway room 308's door open, and out stepped JoJo.

You bit the man's fingers and he let go, grunting. "Jotaro!!!" You screamed in panic.

You saw him turn towards you and he started to sprint. The stranger laughed seeing Jotaro run swifty toward you. "What do we have here? A bodyguard? A boy friend?"

Jotaro glared, standing in front of him. "I don't know who you are, or where you came from, but you need to let her go." He growled. Jotaro's fists were clenched tightly, and sweat started to roll from his forehead.

The stranger began to laugh once more, and it gave you the chance to elbow his torso, knocking him out of breath. You ran towards JoJo and hugged him around his sides.

''Look's like I have estimated correctly!"

Jotaro stood there, his back stiff and he put his hand over your shoulder. "Stand away." he mumbled.