Breakfast

It was late in the morning. The seagulls were making noises outside of the window, on the rails of the balcony. You stretched and rubbed your eyes. The bed had smelt like Jotaro, since last night's visit.

You still a bit dopey, walked towards the window and opened it. "Shut up!" You yelled at the seagulls, but they hadn't seemed to care. They just stood there like idiots.

A sigh escaped under your breath, and then walked to the bathroom to brush your teeth. Stroking your gums with the minty flavor. Spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing your mouth out with cold water.

You looked into the mirror, and squinted your eyes, "I look terrible." Then you applied some deodorant and perfume. You had loved the smell lavender deodorant and perfume even.

Suddenly, a knock came on the door. It couldn't have been Jotaro. He hadn't knocked last time. "Who is it?" You questioned, assuming it was probably just a maid. A scratchy voice from behind the door answered, ''It's me Joseph. I was wondering if you want to come down to the breakfast area with us this morning."

Your face lit up with happiness. Just then you thought to yourself, "It's going to be really weird in front of Jotaro, well not exactly weird. I have to deal with it anyways," Then you finished applying the perfume and replied joyfully, "Of course I will come!"

"Okay then, we'll be down there in a few minutes, we are also going down to the pool for an hour after our stomachs settle if that's fine with you."

"Yes, I'll be there."

"Okay [Name], I'll see you later."

Man, despite all the complaining Joseph doesn't seem bad, he was actually pretty cool. You continued back to the mirror.

You randomly thought who the people at the door was last night, then it came to thought.
Kakyoin and Polnareff would tease you on about kissing JoJo probably for the rest of the day.

You started to search through your make-up bag, picking out some Foundation, and a brush. You kept stroking at your face with the brush until the make-up had completely covered and blended in with your skin.

You took a breath, and put up the Foundation, back in the bag.

You walked towards your bed and sat down on the soft, silky blanket. The clothes were in the drawers, beside the nightstand. You opened the drawers and grabbed a pair of shorts, that had little sea-stars on its sides, that were orange and red. They were from the Sea Crest Gift Shop.

You unbuttoned the shorts and slipped them over your legs. They had fit just right. You had also picked out a blue bra, with frills on it to wear underneath the new cloth tank top that had a green sea turtle on it. "All done." You muttered to yourself, sticking your feet in some sandals.