Lick Lick Lick

Instead he replied calmly, "No." Then he took his hat off and laid it down on the bed. You took the towel and covered yourself with it. He then rested down beside you on the bed. He looked into your eyes, his curl dangled in front of his right eye.

You felt his body heat warm your skin. He leaned closer to you little ways. You then you nervously sat there, you had been so nervous, your stomach was hurting.

He wrapped his bulky arm around your hips. His thick lips, caressed your top lip, while his other hand, holding the side of your face. Then he finally went in for a deep passionate kiss. His kiss was soft and tender. It felt warm and rubbed gently at your lip. 

You had closed your eyes, and savored the warmth of his lips until, he let loose. You looked at him for a bit and he just looked back at you. His face was turning a little pink. Both of you hadn't said anything. It was just an awkward silence now.

Then finally he spoke, "This was a good night for me." He put his head down, his curls dangling in front of it.
"Me too." You said, hugging him.

-At Kakyoin and Polnareff's room-

A milkshake laid on the stand by Kakyoin's bed. As Kakyoin, himself took the cherry and put it on his tongue, licking off the whip-cream, " Lick, lick lick lick."

Polnareff, on the other hand was flexing in the mirror. Nothing out of the norm was going on surprisingly, no stand users had came to cause any trouble for  them throughout the 4 days they have been staying there, yet.

Then Polnareff stopped for a moment, "I wonder if Jojo wants to go get some beer, before we go to bed." Then he cracked his knuckles and stretched.

Kakyoin, ate the cherry, and licked his lips, "I could use a beer." Then he got up and put a green shirt on. Polnareff walked towards the door and opened it, "Well come on then, we have no time too loose!"

The two walked out in the hallway towards Jotaro's door (Room 308) and knocked. They had assumed that Jotaro was just not answering, because that's what he usually did. They opened it. "Where could he, have gone now?'' Kakyoin questioned, stroking his chin. Jotaro's room had still had the lights on, his jacket hung up, but not his cap. Kakyoin seemed to notice it was missing too. "Oh, good grief, he's not here." Jotaro would never leave without that cap of his.

Polnareff started coughing and grunting, "Okay shut the door, his room smells like cigarette smoke." Kakyoin shut the door and glared at the wall, thinking where he could have, went. The coast? The bar? The store? Jotaro would go almost anywhere.

"Why don't we just ask [Name] if she has seen JoJo?" Polnareff exclaimed. Kakyoin thought about it for a moment and simply shrugged, "Okay, why not?''

The two walked by Jotaro's room to yours. They knocked. "Have you seen JoJo?" Kakyoin asked. "Who? Go away?" Jotaro grunted aggressively, through the door.