Room 307

Jotaro pinched the tip of his hat, and pulled it up slightly, revealing his handsome face, and jawline. You blushed a bit, as he picked you up, like an army soldier held an injured partner.

Your face was up against his chest. He was warm, and his scent wasn't harsh or dark as you would have thought. It was sweet and calming. Your face turned red and you hugged around his neck as he carried you. You felt his curly hair touch your fingertips, his muscles were tense against your arms, but also smooth. Then letting go of his neck, realizing things were getting too touchy. He had no reaction, but a awhile afterwards, he had glanced down at you, ¨Are you okay?¨

You felt dizzy and like you were about to vomit, but when you stared at his ice blue eyes, it caused your stomach to untwist a bit. You nodded, but it was obvious you were not feeling good. He sighed and lifted, then sat you down in a chair at the Crusader's table. They all looked at you. "What do you we have here?" Polnareff chuckled a bit.

After the long night, your shift had ended. The boys helped clean up the mess and the harassers had escaped and ran away for good. If they had came back, you would bring out the wooden spoon. You sat there in the chair with an ice pack on your bruised cheek, that Jotaro had given to you, but the injuries were not as bad as expected.

You stood up, and Jotaro kindly pushed your chair in. It was unlike him, but he did leave without paying but you wouldn't dare boss him. He would maybe yell or regret saving you.

"Only seventeen dollars?' You sighed, counting your tips, you've had better days. A little later you closed-down the diner, and began to walk toward the Sea Crest Hotel, breathing in the scent of the ocean. It was quite dark now, all the seagulls were nesting by the coast, and the crabs were crawling around the shore's white sand.

Walking past the hotel's pool and hot tub, you entered an elevator by the corner of the hotel and went to the 12th floor.

The hallway to the hotel was quiet and peaceful, just what you wanted. The bruise was already fading away and once you reached your room door, the door beside yours opened.

To your surprise, Jotaro had stepped out of the room, shirtless and with only a towel around his hips.  His skin appeared a bit tan, but it was a dark tan. He glanced at you and his lip twitched. He still had that dominant gaze on you. He was so tall, 6ft 4 inches to be exact, huge compared to you. He was so sexy standing there, with the steam flowing off of his abs.

The lighting in the hallway made the water droplets on his abs sparkle, they were also steaming. He must have just got a shower. You would think so after beating up those guys at the diner. His curly hair was wet and getting in his eyes. Still that one curl in front of his forehead was still quite curly. You just stood there awkwardly admiring him. Seeing the steam come from his abs and biceps after all.

Then, he raised his elbows up, and his hands behind his head. It's like he wanted you to notice him full on, but you had supposed that's what bad boys did. Yet, he didn't have to say it for you. He combed his hair between his fingers, and held his hand there, with his curly black hair between his fingertips. Then you had realized you were staring at him for quite a while now.

You ran into your room and shut the door. Your face, almost as red to steam. You didn't want to be embarrassed anymore, you couldn't possibly be falling for a bad boy, especially when you had just met!

____________________________________________________________________

So how have I done so far?

Also comment for requests.