Coast Front

(Just so ya know, there is a time skip.)

It was in the late evening now, the sun was setting. The both of you, Kakyoin, and Polnareff were all going to the aquarium. Polnareff started throwing a fit because he felt left out if he didn't go.

All of you, were walking down the streets, nearly there to Coast Front. "I've never been to an aquarium before, but I have been scuba-diving! Is the aquarium fun? I love sea creatures!" Polnareff went on and on.

"Yare yare daze." Jotaro mumbled under his breath, as Kakyoin walked behind the both of you. "JoJo, I have a question." He said. Jotaro turned his head toward him, flicking his cap upwards. "Are you two, a thing?" Your face got hot and you tilted your head down.

"I wouldn't consider it a thing." Jotaro replied in a slow voice, with blushed cheek bones. Kakyoin's lips twitched. After JoJo had replied he glanced down at you, and grinned slightly. Your face was red, but you couldn't help but look back. His tan face shining a bit in the red sunset. You wrapped, and hugged around his arm, and his lips had curled a little more upwards, and he looked at the sunset, while you walked.

"Good grief."

Kakyoin slightly looked disappointed while you hung on JoJo's arm.

________________________________--Coast Front--

When the Crusaders and you walked up toward the the entrance of the Coast Front a man was taking tickets. You let go of Jotaro's arm, as he handed the man the tickets. You made sure to get four. The man grabbed them and glared at one. "Um, sir this ticket is nearly half ripped, I can't take it in this condition." Your eyes narrowed, "How could it have been ripped like that?" You thought to yourself.

"Why should it matter, as long as we have the tickets." Jotaro glared at the man. The glare must have startled the guy, because afterwards his eyes widened. "Look sir, its not my fault, its just the law."

JoJo's fist clenched, and grabbed onto the mans shirt collar. He pointed his opposite finger at his face. "Look here old man, I don't care about some stupid law. Do you wanna get your ass kicked?" The man gulped, shaking. "Well I guess I could sneak you kids by.

Jotaro sat the man back down on the ground, and let us enter inside the Coast Front.

We walked toward a large room with a touch pool, kids were there touching tiny sharks and shells. "Pfft, letting kids pet sharks?!" Polnareff said in a high tone. "No, those types of sharks are harmless." Kakyoin replied.

Jotaro started walking toward a black hallway, with neon lights. Neon pink and blue. You stayed right behind him, following into the tunnel.

Once the both of you stepped foot into the tunnel, it was beautiful. Glass walls, thriving with neon pink jellyfish. You touched the glass in amazement. The jellyfish were beautiful, but all they had done was float there.

Jotaro grabbed you by the hand, and held it for a while. His warm fingers felt calming between yours. You looked up at him and his hat was tipped down, and his lips were curled up slightly.

You leaned against him, closing your eyes as he looked at the jellyfish.