Dolphins

-Major Time Skip- (3 days)

Since the three days, you have been staying at the hotel, working at The Sea Crest Diner, and of course... fantasizing. No shifts were available for the next two days, so you had some free time and relaxation. You and Jotaro have had some awkward moments since then.

"Why hasn't he just left yet?'' you thought, curling your hair with your finger tip. Yet, you knew deep inside that you didn't want him to go, you just tried to make it seem that way so you would not get distracted, but it was too late.

Already, you were thinking about him almost all the time, purposely going to the bar, and "accidentally" running into him there. How could someone so rude, have someone actually fall for them? But, you had to give it to him, those looks.

Anyways, you stopped thinking and focused on something you needed more at the time.

You decided to get a bath.

In the bathroom you turned on the hot water, it was steaming and that was just the way you liked it. You added a scented bath bomb and stuck your toes against the water's surface, then got in completely, than layed down. The scent flooded the bathroom, and soaked into your skin. You soaked for a long time.

-While at Joseph's an Avdol's room-

"Good grief! I squirted too much toothpaste!" Joseph complained. He grunted and washed some of it off. While he was brushing Avdol spoke while on his bed, reading a biology book.

"I have a feeling that your grandson may have a connection with [Name] he had saved a few nights ago."

"Oh, good God Avdol, Jojo is too... Jojo. It would be nice if that boy had found someone though. He needs a woman to mature him up some." Joseph then put some mouth wash and swished it around. His eyes began to water only seconds after.

"Ah!" he gargled and then spit it out, "My mouth burns!" Avdol smirked a bit. Joseph, started to complain. Avdol ignored him, and started to meditate, but before he did he muttered, "If you say so, Jo."

-Back at your hotel room- (20 minutes passed)

"I feel so much better." You said stepping out of the tub. The towel you had was decorated in seashells, and dolphins (Not knowing Jotaro loves dolphins). Once, you were wrapped up, you laid on your bed. Thinking about the sight you had saw only 3 days ago. Jotaro's steaming abs, his turquoise eyes, and dark skin. You had never seen such a stallion, but why hadn't you noticed him as much in school?

Suddenly the door slams open, quickly. The instant startle made your towel fall off and you go to pick it up as fast as you can but, you were too late.

Jotaro stood at the door way, in a purple T-shirt and black boxers, but his cap was on. You stared at him, your face as pink as strawberry milk.
Under his cap, you could see his face turning a bit pink. All you could do was just nervously sit there and try to act like he wasn't seeing what he was. You crossed your legs, and arms to cover yourself, "Um- H-h-I." You said.

Honestly, you couldn't stand how rude it was of him not to knock, but you also couldn't stand his his hot body and pretty face.

"I was just.... checking on you." Jotaro said. Those words bring a huge smile on your face. Beneath his cap you could see the corner of his mouth curled up, he was actually smiling.

He had liked what he saw.

"Thank you, Jojo." You said nervously. By now you thought he would have left, but he stayed. You didn't know when he was going to go, but you accepted him. "Are you staying here, or something?" Your eyes instantly closed, you were scared of his reaction, that he may get hateful.