Kyle

You slid underneath his arm and ran to the side of the hallway, a bit in the distance.

"So you wanna fight for the girl, hehe how sweet!" The stranger squealed.

Yet, Jotaro set a piercing gaze on him. "If I were you, I'd already be leaving." Then he took a breath, "Star Platinum!" Suddenly, a large mystic figure appeared beside JoJo. Purple and blue, with a headband and studded gloves.

"Oh, a stand user eh? So happens I am one as well! Such a coincidence!" The man exclaimed. He giggled a bit and then yelled, "6ix 9ine!"

Then, a muscular robot looking figure appeared beside Kyle."I am the Tarot Card The 6ix 9ine, but I refuse to give away my stand's abilities. Go on, hit me first!" He laughed. Jotaro mumbled, tipping his hat downwards.

Suddenly he landed a few punches on 6ix 9ine. "ORA, ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!.. ORAH!!"

Then, 6ix 9ine dazefully, wobbled a bit, and ghastly chuckled under his breath. "My, you are stronger than what I assumed." Kyle spat, his lips curled upwards.

Then, the enemy stands hands started to melt and bubble a bit, and then what was left of 6ix 9ine's hands, was slung onto Star Platinum's chest.

Luckily, you could see the stands due to your parents, but you could not summon it because you simply didn't know how and couldn't control its energy.

Jotaro grabbed his chest, and his palm squeeze his clothing, as the acid melted through his skin. Underneath what was thought to be 6ix 9ine's hands was an endoskeleton, of green. It made his fists faster, but softer.

Jotaro felt the acid eating away into his chest, and he couldn't let it reach his heart.

"Maybe I was wrong about you, Jotaro Kujo.." Kyle said in a lower voice. "JoJo!" You yelled, worried.

Jotaro started to laugh a little, under his breath. Kyle scoffed in distress, as Kujo got up and flicked his cap upwards. "You think after just throwing your hands out toward me is going to be the end?" Jotaro questioned. Kyle's eyes widened. "Little did you know, your stands fists have became softer and weaker. You can only use that attack so much with your stand. huh?"

Suddenly, as you watched Jotaro spit at him, in a blink of an eye Star Platinum was beating in 6ix 9ine's fists, breaking Kyle's limbs. Kyle began to cry in pain. "How could you have done this?? Its gonna take months, before I can use 6ix 9ine again!" He breathed heavily.

"Yare yare, you shouldn't have underestimated me, old man." Kyle backed away, his stand disappearing behind him. His arms were crooked, bones popping out from the skin.

"Now time to kick your ass right out of this hotel. Star Platinum!"

"ORA! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAH!!!"

Kyle's body went flinging across the hallway, his face bleeding, sliding down his neck. Nearly every bone was snapped. He slammed against the floor of Sea Crest, gasping for air.

"Hey now JoJo, I was just playing around." He hesitatingly said. Jotaro scoffed, tipping his hat down. Star Platinum, fading away behind him.

Polnareff walked out from the hotel room. "Have you guys seen Kak-". Pol's eyes widened and he slowly backed up, and out of sight.

"Yare Yare daze."

______________________________________________--

I love Po lmao