Chap.17: Ghost City Pt.2

"Look! there's the town over there! oh gosh! do we really have to cross this bridge?"
Lisa complains. They already
saw the town where the temple was, it took them almost half an hour to get there, luckily they have really good speed.

"I don't think this is safe guys, it's been a thousand years"Jennie says stepping on one of the plank. it's really old and it could break any time if anybody steps on it.

Lisa tries to take a peak at the cliff, down there was very dark and it must be 10 feet high, nobody can survive if you fall in there.

Lisa pretends to shiver as she looks away.

"Lisa, you're a Witch right? anything you could make to cross this bridge?"

"Oh, I almost forgot about that. Of course I can, Hm..
I could teleport there with my powers, but I don't think it will work on you guys,
Jisoo you can jump this bridge right?"

"Yes, I can and i can only take One person with me" Jisoo said.

"What about us?" Jennie and Rose asked.

"Hm.. Ah! I can make you guys shrink, then Jisoo can take you guys, sounds good?"

"But how long does the shrink potion last?" Rose asked.

"that's a problem, I don't know" Lisa said.

"I can take Jennie with me,
then you can do it on Rose"
Jisoo said.

"What? Me? Shrink? like literally, but what if I don't shrink back in time?
what if I fall then nobody sees me because I'm too small!"

"Then I'll catch you, babe"
Lisa whispers to her.

"fine." Rose sighs.

Rose eventually shrunk while Lisa carries her on her hand.

"Ready?" Jisoo asked looking at Jennie. Jennie nods, Jisoo
carries her bridal style surprising Jennie as she took a step back and runs and Jumped the bridge. they manage to land safely on the other side and Jisoo placed Jennie down.

"That was fast" Jennie said.

"You ready Little Rosie?"
Lisa asked cooing the shrunk Rose. Rose bites lisa's skin
causing Lisa to almost drop her.

"Yah! Lalisa! Be careful!"
Rose scolds slapping her palm.

"Aish, you started it. hold on tight Babe" Lisa said. she then teleports herself on the other side safely.

"You alright?" Lisa asked Chaeyoung, Chaeng nods and Lisa places Rose on her shoulder. "Hold on tight"
Lisa said.

They then began to walk through the haunted town.

"This place must've looked beautiful" Rose said as she looks around.

Lisa nods, while they were walking Lisa saw on her peripheral view a little kid
crying in one of the building holding a doll while hugging her knees.

"Lisa-yah what do you see?"
Rose asked.

"Look there's a girl." Lisa says to them. They all stop to look at it.

"Where? I don't see anything, Unnies do you see it?" Rose asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"aniyo, Lisa you must be hungry" Jennie said and continue to walk.