Epilogue

3 months later

Jisoo walked to bathroom to change into her silver night gown. earlier was their wedding and it was really just a simple wedding, their friends went and also Jisoo's brother, Seokjin. everything went fine and now it's time for something special..

an alone time with her wife, Jisoo felt proud that she can now call Jennie her wife.

Jisoo sighs nervously looking at herself in the full body mirror. It's not like we haven't done it before, why am I so nervous?

she fixed her hair and made sure she smells good for tonight. Once she was satisfied she came out to find no one in sight.

she looks around and saw her wife, standing in the veranda
with a cardigan. she smiles and walks towards her and hug her from behind.

"Hey" Jennie greets and turns her head to kiss Jisoo.

"Hey, what're you doing out here?" Jisoo asks and places her chin on Jennie's shoulder.

"staring at the moon, look it's full moon. The moon gives me strength you know, it'll be helpful for tonight"
both of them laughed.

"Yeah, you'll be needing a lot of energy for tonight" Jisoo says huskily and playfully bites Jennie's shoulder.

"Let's stay here for a little while" Jennie says.

Jisoo sighs happily resting her head on Jennie's shoulders as they both sway slowly while Jennie hums a song.

"Jen, I love you" Jisoo whispers.

"I know, and I love you too"

(a/n: uh-uh no smut!)

••••

Jennie woke up to find the bed sheets ripped, the curtains was basically ruined, the floor has scratches all over, their bed was falling apart, the furnitures were not in place and some scattered on the floor.

Jennie grunts when she tried to sit up, she felt really sore and tired. last night was non-stop, Jisoo was indeed hungry.

speaking of Jisoo, she's peacefully sleeping beside Jennie hugging her pillow.

"what happened here?" Jennie says to herself.

she stood up to put the furnitures out of the way before heading to the bathroom.

she washes her face before looking at mirror to notice lots of hickeys all over her body. her eyes widen in shock at the amount of hickeys on her body.

"aish, my wife" she sighs.

she then went back to their bed and uncover Jisoo with the blanket and spooned her.

Jennie notices Jisoo also has hickeys on her shoulder and on her back, and on her neck.

Jisoo shifted so now she was laying on her back, Jennie swung her leg over Jisoo's stomach and hugged her.

"wife, wake up" Jennie says sleepily, shaking Jisoo's body.

"I guess you're still tired"
she sighed, resting her head on Jisoo's arm.

"ngh.. jen.. chickin mm.. kwepwuhe" Jennie furrows her eyebrows and chuckles.

"what?" she giggles and realized Jisoo was sleep talking.

"you're so beautiful" Jennie whispers lovingly, leaning to kiss Jisoo's cheek.

••••

Jennie opened her eyes feeling something poking her face. "why are you poking my face" Jennie asks staring at the person beside her.