Chap.22: Another Rival

Jennie's Pov

"Kim Jisoo" I called out.

she's standing near the edge of the rooftop which is 10 ft high from the ground.

she turned around and gave me a quick glance before looking away. aish, this girl.

I walked towards her and hug her from behind. I snuggle my head on her neck and gave it a quick peck.

"Don't be Jealous, you know I'm only yours, Love" I said
and licked her earlobe and  earned a moan. I tried to tease her and lingered my hands on her body.

"Jennie, No" she said and stopped my hand from going any 'further'. I smirked and turned her around.

"Jisoo, Don't be Jealous. I can explain" I said and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Yeah sorry, you know Irene she has a thing for you".

"But I dont, so don't be jelly okeh?" Jisoo smiled and nods.

"I love you" I said staring at her lovingly. she leaned in and pulled me into a passionate kiss that lasted for about a minute.

"I love you most, Jendeukie"
I pulled her into a hug and rest my chin on her shoulder.

••••

3rd Person POV

"Lisa, What if they caught us? let's get out of here"
Rose whispers to Lisa.

"ssh, I just want to know what they are up to" Lisa said.

Lisa and Rose watch intently at the two students from the academy.

"Holy sht." they gasped once the two girls starts making out.

the girls stopped once they heard the gasped, Lisa held Rose tightly as they crouch to another bush.

"Unnie, let's just do this in your house"

"Let's go then"

when the two girls left Lisa looks at Rose in shock.

"What do you think they're up to?" Lisa asked.

"We shouldn't care" Rose said.

"Do you know those two?" Lisa asked. Rose nodded.

"The short girl's Nancy the tall girl YeonWoo, they're still Juniors tho. what I know is they're bestfriends but i guess they seem to have a thing for each other?"

"Well that was hot, should we go back?"

"We probably should"

Just as when they stood up, cold wind passed between them causing them to flew a distance from each other.

"Ow, fcking hell.." Lisa groans when her back landed on a rock, while Rose landed safely because of her great sense of balance.

"Lisa!" Rose was about to help her stand when the cold wind passed through between them again causing Rose to fly a distance.