Chap.25: Poisoned

"Jisoo wait!" Jennie shouted when Jisoo hops off the hot tub and running outside naked.

Jennie wraps herself in a towel and grabs one for Jisoo and follows Jisoo.

Jisoo sat in the edge of the bed with her eyes open wide.

Jennie sighs and walks towards Jisoo and wraps her in a towel.

"I'm sorry.."Jennie says  rubbing her back. Jisoo pulls  her into a hug hiding herself in her neck like a baby.

"Jennie..I can't be human, I can't.. I still want to be with you, Jennie.." oh god she's crying..

she kissed The side of Jisoo's head and rubs circles on her back. Jennie doesn't like Jisoo crying.

"Hey, we'll get through this Baby. I will always be with you, okay? ssh..I love you"
Jennie cries out tightening their hug.

"Jennie I don't want to be human! they'll kick me out of Magic World.. what about us?
what about our future??" Jisoo cries pulling away so she can look at Jennie.

"listen, We're going to find out tomorrow why this is happening okay?.. is it? still beating?" Jennie asked hoping it stops.

"I don't know! I don't want to know!" Jennie wipes her tears and slowly places her hand in Jisoo's chest.

Please stop beating. Please, stop.

"it stopped." Jennie says in shock. Jisoo looks at her shocked and takes her hand to make sure of it really did.

"it did." Jisoo says happily.
"it did" Jisoo says repeating.

"But, We should see someone tomorrow. someone who can explain to us why your heart suddenly beats" Jennie said still unsure.

"Jennie, what if.. what if it continues to beat?" Jennie already imagined what life will be without the person she really loved, and it's terrible.

"wether it stops or it beats,
I will never leave you" Jennie said.

"I love you so much, baby"
Jennie says pecking her lips.

"Hm" Jisoo moans. "I love you too" Jisoo replies once they pulled away.

••••

Jennie woke up and realized that both of them slept naked last night. but don't get her wrong, there's no sex involve.

Jisoo was still asleep cuddled up beside her, she kisses her forehead before slowly making her way to the bathroom not wanting to wake her girlfriend up just yet.

it was still 6 in the morning and classes starts in 8.

she washed her face and brush her teeth, she walks to the closet to get a comfy oversized tshirt and an underwear.

she then went to the mini kitchen to cook breakfast.

she made Jisoo a meat dish since she wasn't really into eating bread and normal breakfast like Jennie's.

after getting them done she went back to the bedroom and noticed Jisoo was sitting up while staring blankly at the wall.

"Goodmorning, Love" Jennie smiles and walks over to give Jisoo a kiss on the cheek.

"I made you breakfast" Jennie says wrapping her arms around her neck.

"It'll be enough to have you as my breakfast" Jisoo whispers biting Jennie's shoulder playfully.

"Maybe next time" Jennie giggles. she moved to the back and kneeled to tie comb Jisoo's hair.

"You smell so nice" Jennie says and ties Jisoo's hair into a bun. Jennie stood up and kneeled infront of Jisoo.