Chap.27: Dont Leave Me

Great Song! ↗↗⬆⬆↖↖

Girl's Day - Look at me

•••••••••

Jisoo and Jennie are now in Mina's house. Lisa suggests Mina to help them, since Mina is a professional at stuff like this.

"Close your eyes and don't open them till I say so" Mina commands and Jisoo & Jennie obeyed her.

Mina takes Jisoo's hands in her and closed her eyes.

"Jisoo! Jisoo! Wake up! Wake! Up!"

"Baby please.. please.. don't leave, I love you.."

"NO! JISOO!"

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

Mina jumped and let go of Jisoo's hands. she frowns at how cruel of what she just saw, The couples lools at her in confusion.

"What is it?" Jisoo asked curiously.

"U-uhh.."

"Am I right? Was it Jennie? the reason why my heart beats?" Mina looks at her with a slight smile and nods.

Jisoo frowns.

It can't be Jennie.

It shouldn't be her.

"How am I suppose to avoid this? If she's the reason, how am I suppose to avoid it?" Jisoo asks.

"for all I know, A Vampire belongs to a Vampire and a Werewolf belongs to a Werewolf, there shouldn't be a problem if both of you are the same kind, but.."

Jennie frowns hearing those words, yes it is true that Vampires are their enemies.

Ever since both creatures exists, they're already enemies.

and She can't accept it.

it hurts her.

she felt Jisoo slips her hand into hers, and squeezed it gently.

Mina took a deep breathe before saying.

"I'm sorry to say this but, you guys can't be together.
Jisoo, I know you know it's dangerous for the both of you. if your heart continues to beat you'll turn into one of those Humans, and they'll kick you out of Magic World."

"I know it's hard to just separate just like that but Trust me.. it's for the great or good" Mina said her face is sad, she didn't want them to separate but she knows what she saw and what she saw was cruel and worse than a breakup.

its Death.

Nothing's worse than Death of someone you love.

Jisoo wipes her tear and stood up.

"Thank you, Mina." Jisoo said before they were leaving.

Mina sighs leaning back on her chair, she just didn't want to happen like what she saw.

••••

"Jisoo..I don't want us to be apart, please.." Jennie cries out gripping on Jisoo's shirt.

"Me too.. I know it's hard but there must be another way" Jisoo says caressing Jennie's hair.

Jennie just cried on Jisoo's shoulder, letting all the tears flow.

"I love you chu.. I love you too much.." Jennie cries and kissed Jisoo's side.

"I know.. and I love you too, We'll get through this okay?"
Jisoo's voice starts to crack.

"Promise me.. Promise me that you won't leave me, please?"
Jennie says and staring at Jisoo's eyes.

"I won't leave you, okay? I promise." Jisoo smiles and Jennie pulls her into a hug again, this time she tighten her hug.

I don't think I can ever do that, Jennie.

••••••••

[A/N: sorry it short! because next chap is the one I promised for 2k reads! 😱
spoiler.. spoiler..]