Distance

Chaeyoung's Pov

I asked my friends about that guy's name.... And for Pete's sake he's a total bastard a player and an asshole... I must do something to get mina away from him.. Since it's Saturday Morning... I will try to ask her if she can see me off somewhere...

"Minari, can we meet,I need to tell you something"

"Mina see me! Please at the same place and same bench at 11am i'll be waiting for you"i texted but those message were just seen by her.

Even if she wont come,i will wait for her..... I need to tell her... I must protect her... 

I waited and waited.... 11:30 am... 12pm... 12:30...1:30..2:00..2:30 i have waited but there were no signs of her...

I guess she wont come.... I guess she dont wanna see me...

Mina's Pov

I was confused by my feelings... I was mad, happy,dissppointed...... I was  mad and disappointed i thought, chaeyoung had feelings for me, i thought we could be happy but no he can only Offer me friendship... Maybe i should set distance between the both of us... Yeri and Him are now happy... He spends time with my dear cousin,he takes care of him very well...And i can see very well that... Yeri loves him more than i do...
Maybe i should give up... Yeri deserves chaeyoung... And chaeng deserves her... From now on i'll keep my distance...

•••••••••••••••••••••

I had a suitor Named Bam Bam...
The campus knows well that Bam is a play boy....But when he asked me out... He was serious... He was a good guy... He treats me well... He knows how to handle me well.....

Im now dating him, and day by day the play boy i know was no longer there, Bam is a romantic guy, he was cheesy sometimes but he's really kind and gentle....

I admit i fell for Bam Bam each day... But part of me says i still love chaeyoung..but i need to forget him.

••••••••••••

Chaeyoung always do texts me saying Good Morning and Goodnight... He always says that he misses me...

But i chose to ignore him... He's for my cousin... Yeri loves him... So i must stay away from him...

Ill keep it hanging ill try to post it tonight!  Comment and vote!