Epilogue: Through The Generations

"Oii get ready your Eomma Irene and Appa Seul are coming" i shouted while calling out for sam.

"Calm down dad I got this ok"

After 10 years of happy marriage with Mina,we have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl named "Micaela" which means a gift from god.

Mica is now 6 years old,Unlike Sam she hates to draw which is ok.But what she loves to do is helping her Mommy to grow beautiful Flowers.

We bought A house that suits us family,Mina dosent like big houses she says The bigger the house the less we see Our kids.

I think it's lame but oh well,When she gave birth to our youngest she nearly died Because of her sickness Praise God She survived and what more blessings God sent us? Her tumor was cured!!she was adviced to live A healthy life and a clean sorrounding,which she's Into right now.

"Love,Dont stress yourself too much,let Sam take his time" She softly said.

"I know,Happy Mother's Day Minari,thank you for being a wonderful mom to our Kids" i Give her a peck on her lips.

"Mommy Can we go now? Irene Eomma said she really wanna see me" The little girl said while typing on her phone.

Mica is only six years old yet she knows how to read and write,she even Do video calls with my Noona's specially with Mom.

Im done! Let's Go now! A tall teen that resembles Chaeyoung's Younger days Appeared.

"Good thing let's Go sam" Mina said while smiling at Sam.

Come to oppa Mica,Sam oppa will teach you how to draw a Beautiful butterfly...He smiled while Showing his dimple.

No!!! I dont wanna!! She ran as fast as she can towards thier car..

MOOMMYYY!!!oppa is creeping me!!! she yelled

"Oh Mica" she giggled sweetly.

"Happy mother's Day Mommy,I love you" Sam kissed Mina's Cheeks while he runs after his younger sister.

Sam grew too fast,she said while holding my hand.

Yeah,time flew too fast.

"I love you Changie"

"I love you More Minari"

At Son's Household.

"Eommaaaaaaa" The little girl Shrieked while hugging Irene

"Mica my baby how are you?Eomma brought you manny Flower books and toys" Irene happily said

"Nice to see you Seulgi appa" Sam hugged his Appa while smiling

"Nice to see you too my boy" Seulgi said

"Happy Mother's Day everyone"!!! Sam yelled.

"Thankyouu Sammy!!" Every mother in the house replied.

The house was filled with laughter aNd Happiness,It's been a year already Since the whole family was brought together.

Chaeyoung the kids grew so fast,Irene said while Facing the garden at the balcony,right at the moment the two of them were alone.

Yeah,they sure did.

Mom,Thank you so much for the sacrifices you made for me,Im sorry for what i did many years ago.Words cant explain how much Im thankful to have you Mom.You and Dad are the best parents that i ever had in my life.I love you mom