Sketch

"How was he?" The young grand father asked.

Chaeyoung removed his spectacles and replied "He's been really good,Dad you should really pay him a visit.

Well  it's already Late.

your mom also told me to pay Sam a visit,lol ahahhaha

Seulgi Looked at his Wrist watch.

How about we call it a day Chaeng?

"Yeah probably" Chaeyoung replied.

He fixed his things and got his coat.Its already 10 pm Samuel should be sleeping at this time.

Chaeyoung's Pov

A silent drive was all i had i was never fond of listening to music while driving.

I went inside our home and saw my little angel with his mom.

Daddy Is home~~

Good evening young man!! i greeted with the remaining energy i had.

How are you little guy? did you do well at school? i bend my knee as i talk to Sam.

Everything was good dad and did you know i got a lot of Perfect Scores,My teacher also told me that i did a very good job in my art work.The young guy told his father exitedly.

Is that so Sam? well then daddy owe his young man a gift!

I love gifts dad!

"I convinced your son to go to bed for its already late but he insisted to wait for you" Somi told her husband then smiled.

Chaeyoung just smiled back and said "Go to bed somi-ahh i'll take care of him"

Somi then nodded and smiled.

Well then young man!how about let's go to bed.

Yeah sure dad but first i want you to draw that beautiful girl again!

Chaeyoung droped his cheerful smile and exchanged it into a sorrowful one.

Yeah sure love,he replied.

Unlike other parents/fathers chaeyoung does not tell bed time stories but he shows off his Sketching skills to his toddler hoping someday the child will grow fond of it,One time Samuel's tantrums worked he sketched a beautiful girl with a pointy nose and a pretty lips Using his vivid memory he sketched of the only Woman he ever loved.

Well then dad will start now,pay attention Sam.

The young offspring put his full attention to the sketchpad that chaeyoung uses.

My ever so lovely Mina...

I cant belive im sketching this once again.My child also finds you very beautiful...My dearest love How are you?,By chance do you still wait for me? It's been 8 happy but painful years for me...I wonder how you feel right now Mina...

I wonder if that heart of yours still beats for me..

Because my heart still do..

For you...

only for you...

Please forgive me Minari.