Yeri's Confession

Chaeyoung's Pov

Its been a year Since i arrived at this place....

Unluckily Jeong wasnt able to join me here in london.

It's really funny how my other friends forgot me...

Only jeong made an effort to talk to me, Well i think its better... Its better if everyone forgets about me

But then i wondered....

Does she still remember me?

How are they.... I hope all of them are good.

Before jeong left to go back to Korea i asked him to stay silent and tell them we didn't see each other... As if someone is looking for me.

Noona and hyung had been busy these few weeks due to thier schedule.

Usually im at home playing video games, reading history novels.

Dont get me wrong i had friends, but you know me im not an outgoing person... So i stay at home..

Today is saturday, No school

I scroll down my feed there i saw Yeri

Yes, i knew that yeri had A boyfriend... Months later when she confessed...

She confessed her love for me....

I never predicted that she would fall for a person like me

Flash Back

The cold December breeze touched my skin...

I was freezing i stoped by a cafe to drink a cup of warm coffee..

Its hard to go to school alone, i do have friends but im not that comfortable with them.

I focused on my drink then i felt a person who sat accross me...

I didnt mind em though, i mean a person can seat anywhere they want.

But what disturbs me, she talked... And i know the voice so well

"Oppa" a sweet cracking voice reached my ears....

I lifted my head only to see My friend Kim Yeri.

"How could you not text me nor call me. You have no idea how worried i am, I was praying everynight hoping you would contact me"

Yeri-ahh...

"I was really worried"

Lets go to another place, somewhere private...

In a freezing day we went to my favorite park after all its just a walking distance.

The park was near the shore, it was extremely cold.

I stood infront of her.....

She was hitting me with her bare hands..... Tears were visible from her eyes, This girl really missed me.

As she hits me only look upon her and pats her head....

"Im sorry if i left without a word"i said

"How come! How come! You're so selfish everyone was missing you! Grandma misses you! I missed you so much. "

"Chae i love you" with a cracking voice she spoke those words

I love you too, i said

"I love you more than a friend can offer chaeyoung!"

She looked into my eyes which gives me chills

"But you always look upon Mina, you never gave me a chance to love you,The mina who never give a damn about your feelings! Chaeyoung I had enough loving you from a far, im so sick of it" she said with a bit anger in her voice

I was speechless, i couldnt find a word.

After all this time... Yeri loves me..
She loves me more than a friend.
I do not wish to broke her heart but i..

I looked directly into her eyes and said

"Thankyou, thank you so much for loving me.But all i can offer is friendship"

Yeri came and smile...

I know you would said that, she said

Lets be best best best friends yeri-ahh i hope our friendship won't change..

She smiled at me....

Then we talked and talked alot.

I found out that she contacted Irene Noona...

After a week she left and promised me not to tell anyone where i am...

If only i was brave enough like yeri to confess it would have been great..

Dear Mm,

I had received a confession it was from my best friend,she was also your cousin. Yeri did confess her love for me, my dearest Mina she was brave. She was able to express her feelings personally while me... I wrote it on a paper which i know i will never ever send. She was my friend but i chose to break her heart, I know i can never repay the love that she offers... For my hear... Only belongs to you and only you.... Im hoping someday i will be able to confess mina.

-chaeyoung

Okeh i have killed yeri in the love Scenario nyahahahahahhaa Thank me guys! Lol but dont rejoice that much i will leave another love obstacle for the both of them *evil laugh*

Hey guys!  Im planning  to do another fanfiction but this time it will be short like 12chapters or so.... Should i make it Michaeng or Seulrene?  Or maybe 2yeon pls comment and vote