News

It's been 2 years..

2years since i left my home... Korea

Yes i do keep in touch with Jeongyeon and Yeri...

After Jeong had his heartbreak, he decided to focus on his academics his father was training him so hard... I cant blame his dad Jeong is the heir of thier company.

And as for yeri... Seeing her happy was enough....

We always do video calls, she always talks about Her boyfriend..

Me and my other sisters often do video calls...

They had busy life in korea and some are in Around asia due to thier Business trips.

Everybody was busy....

I wonder what she's Doing?

I fixed myself and worn my school uniform, i must complete another day at school 2more years then my five years of study will be over.

I promised Seulgi hyung to help run the business... And i must prepare for it.

1year ago my Noona was married to Kang Seulgi, that was a very happy day

All my sisters were here, we had real fun, jeong and yeri was here....

Many things did happened in just 2years

I now live alone at my sister's former place.

She now lives with Seulgi Hyung and irene noona being a mom she wants me to be with her but i refuse i told her that i can already handle my self
So i live alone here..

Early in the morning i prepare breakfast for myself since irene noona cant do it for me and i do not wish to have servants in my house.

Toasted bread bacon and egg that would do...

After i ate, i went to the living room
I got my car key, beside it i had my family picture,my friends and family.

I missed them..

I went to my car and started driving.

Irene Noona and Seulgi hyung bought me a car after i finished my first semister.

I have been blessed to have those two in my life. Specially Irene Noona

After a few minutes i arrived at our school.

I fell inlove with London's Morning scenario it was very Beautiful.

On my way to our classroom i have been greeted by my jr school mates, not to be boastful i have gained popularity by my looks and brain.

Not only jr tries to catch my attention even my seniors and batch mates.

But there was this one girl who really tries her best to hit me

"Chaeyoung-ahh good morning, i made breakfast for you. Have you eaten yet? " she asked politely with a quite embarassed face.

I looked at her with a slight smile on my face.

"Somi you dont need to do this, i already ate my breafast"

Her face went gloomy "i understand"

It would be rude if i wont eat the food she prepared for me

Somi was our school Campus crush, and i dont know why she really likes me.. Like literally