Mother like Figure

Chaeyoung's Pov

Here i am now infront of this Classic School of London.

Many students dreamed to be in my place..... I was so nervous with everything what if i dont pass?

What if Seulgi hyung and Irene Noona will be dissappointed?

Many thoughts run to my mind but then a hand touched my shoulder..

"Everything will be alright chaeng just have faith in your self" irene noona said as she gave me an assuring smile, beside her The Great kang Seulgi was giving me a thumbs up....

"Good luck baby bro" he said with a slight teasing tone..

Irene's Pov

Its been 6years since me and Seulgi had been together.

One thing i love about this bear is that he loves what i love

For example i love my little brother so much, he loved him too like his own brother.... More like a son to him

My mom and dad used to tell me that when they die they want me to take care of him...

To take care of Chaeyoung....

When i found out my parents died, i was devastated....

Good thing Seul was there for me, he quickly booked a ticket for me to go home, he wasnt able to join me due to his busy Schedule...

The fact that it was his idea to let chaeyoung study here.

I talk about chaeyoung a lot, it grew his interest in him which makes me happy...

Here we are today watching my little brother go inside in a concrete room with full of camera security. Any time now he will be taking his exam.

"you seemed more nervous than your brother Love" seulgi said as he Back hug me.

Hmm, i hope he can pass

"He will pass after all he's like you" then he kissed my cheeks.

While waiting for Chaeyoung the both of us decided to walk around the Campus.

The security is strict very strict they dont allow outsiders inside the Campus

But then Seulgi was no Outsider, he's one of the owner of this School

This guy he's literally a billionaire but he has this kind attitude with a sweet smile that attracts me the most.

Yes he's rich.

Yes he's handsome

But all of this was just a bonus

I hit the lotto when i found a guy

Who loves me with all his heart, A god fearing person, a dumb bear who cares a lot for me and my family.

Im lucky to have him...

1hour Later

We came back to see chaeyoung...

We were still steps far away but then even if he's far i know it was my little brother...

No sign of happiness

A lonely Chaeyoung was all i can see.

I know i forced him to come with me

Or is it because what happened before we left...

Yes i knew everything..

Every Single thing...

The day he fell inlove.. The day he was sober.... The day on his birthday..
The day when he came home crying...

It was all because of Myoui Mina

The girl he loves....

Flash Back 💡

5hours before the Flight

I went upstairs to pack his things...

When i saw a chest... It was entitled 'letters for my dearest Mina'

I read it... I know it was an invasion of privacy but my brother...

He fell inlove so deep.

He fell inlove with the person who cant catch him...

As i read each letter My tears fell..

My brother has been suffering..

He's been suffering from an unrequited love...

It gives me more stronger reason to Drag him to london..

Everything will be fine when he will forget about them..

I waited for him to come home..

And time never disappointed me...

He came home with tears in his eyes...

I never dared to ask what's the reason but instead i hugged him and gave him the motherly warm hug, he needs me.. He needs me more than ever...

Our flight was pure silent... No words from him.... He was blank as if he was thinking real deep...

Then Yeri chatted me...

Yeri-ssi :Good evening Irene Unnie,have you seen chaeyoung We have been looking for him he was down.

Chaeyoung is with me, We are flying to London, i dont get it why he didnt told you. I replied

Yeri-ssi : No, no.... He's leaving!?  Why?  Unnie is he ok?  Unnie please comfort him he's real down, i cant be with him to comfort him.... Unnie please take care of him...

Yeri-ssi?may i know what happened earlier....

Then yeri explained every single thing to me..... He was hurt real bad....

My poor brother.....

"Irene! "i was back into myself when i heared the voice of a dumb bear..

"you were spacing out" he said

Ohhh, did i?

Yes you did, seulgi said

How about lets eat outside and have some fun Let's Celebrate! Seulgi Cheerfully said

Hyung, its too early to celebrate. Chaeyoung chuckled

Im glad he manages to smile even tho its fake...

Someday your Genuine smile will come back Chaeyoung just like the day before i left you.

Dear Mm,

      Mina..... I already took the exam, it was hard but i still managed to analyze each question... If i pass this test I will be on the same grade level with you! cool right!? But lol im here alone with no friends exept for Hyung and Noona.... Minari you know what Irene Noona already had a lover imagine they have been together for 6years... 1year gap when she left me with no one words of goodbye... But Noona has been good to me, its funny how she acts like she's my mother piece of me hates her but half of me says i should give her another chance... I wish you were here Minari... I wish you and the squad were.... But then i again i have to move on and focus on my dreams... I still need to build a future with no Failure.... I really want to forget you mina..... But then my heart wouldnt let me..... My heart really loves the person who torn it... My heart is a freaking Martir..... I hope sooner or later i can forget you...

Double update.... Nyehehehehe i hope you wont be bored reading this... Thankyou so much readers 💞please leave a comment and vote...