Chapter 3

Talia's POV

By 4 o'clock we made it into the next state and by '5:30' we made it to the new house. The new house is so amazing i'm starting to think this was the best choice i've made since well... forever. The new house has three floors, five bedrooms, 3 ½ baths, game room, a whole whack of other rooms and the third floor is a whole library.

I ran inside to see the house. It was beautiful, I started walking up the stairs before turning left to find the room i want to claim as mine. I walked into this huge room with a white and silver theme and I instantly loved it.

I made my way back to the livingroom to find my dad, but he was not there so I went to the gameroom and then the library and still couldn't find him so I went to the kitchen. As I walk in to the kitchen I hear whistling and I slowly crept further into the room to find the back of a very slim looking man.

" Ummm excuse me where is my father." I asked

"Ahhh miss your father has gone to the pack to meet the alpha." The man said with a russian accent.

"Who are you? How long have you been here?" I rushed out.

" Oh sorry miss, my name is Feliks and I am your personal chef, your father hired me when he got news of him getting this job." he said.

"Oh well thank you, did my father leave a note or anything for me." I asked.

"No miss he did not leave anything, all he said was that he would be back before supper."

*Three Hours Later*

I am sitting on my bed playing a random game when I hear a loud bang from downstairs and loud laughter following it. I slowly walk down the stairs to see what the commotion was and saw my father along with two other older looking men. I stay where I am eavesdropping in on their conversations.

"Jeremy we are very happy that you chose to come work with us and the pack." The man with black hair and a well built body said.

"Alpha Patrik it is my pleasure." Father responded.

" This is a lovely house Jeremy but its so big, does anyone else live with you?" The other man asked

"Oh yes beta Johnathan I have my personal chef, maid, and also my daughter living here." Father states.

"Shall we meet her Jeremy, I would like to welcome her to the pack as well." The alpha said.

Shit! If my dad finds me eavesdropping i'll be grounded for sure. I run back up the stairs and dive into my bed making it look like I was asleep. I hear loud footsteps walk towards my room and the door slowly creek open.

"Talia sweetie are you awake?"

I stayed as quiet as I could hoping he would just leave. Nope he walked over to my bed and sat on the side. I shut my eyes tight waiting for something to happen when my dad places his lips on my forehead.

"Goodnight princess sleep tight, i'll see you in the morning, and I took Friday off since it's your birthday, I love you." Dad said quietly.

That's so sweet, he was never able to get my birthday off at the old pack. With the thought of what was to come tomorrow I fell asleep. Hopefully nothing crazy happens tomorrow.