Chapter 7

'Recap'

"Ahhh yes indeed we do need to update her on everything." He responds looking away from his computer.

We took our seats on the opposite side of the desk as the man. I waited quietly as the men talked about a few matters before they turned to me and asked if I was ready. I looked at them with wide eyes ready to know why I turned into a werewolf and learn how it was possible for me to do so.

*Talia's POV*

I looked at both of the men in front of me waiting for one to speak up first. After five minutes no one said anything so I spoke up.

"So are you going to tell me why I turned and how I can turn. I thought I was a human not a werewolf." I rushed out.

"Sweet I need you to calm down and listen. I guess I'll have to start from the beginning." My father said.

Jeremey's POV

*Past Story*
It was my first day back from my extended Christmas holidays, everyone was talking about the hot new girl that came to school. I had yet to see her after my third day of being back I started to think it was all just a joke.

As I walk down the hall books in hand glasses barely on I ran into something and my books went flying. I put my glasses on fully and looked at what I ran into and I saw this gorgeous girl with long blond hair and hazel eyes staring back at me with wide eyes.

Days, weeks, even months passed and our friendship grew. It was finally the last day of school and was time to go out separate ways but she had other plans. Instead of going to classes I was pulled into the forest near the school. We stayed in the forest for hours. She looked at me with nervousness in her eyes.

"Claire is something wrong?" I said worried.

"I need to tell you something, but please don't think of me differently." She said almost in tears

"Claire don't worry I won't I'll always be here don't cry"

She stood up and walked behind a tree, next thing I knew her clothes came flying at me and the cracking of bones were heard.

"Claire are you okay, what's going on please say something."

Out from behind the tree there comes this beautiful white wolf with black paws. At first I was scared but then it came up to me and started licking my face and nuzzling my body. The wolf grabs Claire's clothes in its mouth and walks back behind the tree.

After Claire taught me about werewolves and everything to know she told me that we were mates. Never in my life did I think I would have a werewolf girlfriend but I liked it.

*Fast forward ten years*

After we married we found out that she was pregnant with your brother and we were extremely happy. Then after few years we found out that we were going to have you. Everything was going great we were having an awesome time. Then one day your mother decided to come visit me at the pack house while I was working on some other pack members. Next thing I knew we were being attacked by rogues. After the attack the alpha, beta, myself and some others went to see if there were any survivors. No one was left alive and that's when I found your mother. From then on I vowed that I would protect you and never let you find out till your nineteenth birthday, but because we were so busy I completely forgot to sit down and talk to you.

*End of the past story*

I stared at my dad for what seemed like forever and then I broke down crying. I let everything out the hurt of losing my mother, the hurt of not being told what I was , the hurt that my brother ran away to keep this secret. Once I finally stopped crying I ran over to my father and latched on to him.

"I'm sooooo sorry dad, I shouldn't have freaked out about this. But please tell me about something whenever you think of telling me." I said then gave my father a tight squeeze and a kiss on the cheek.

"So now that we have that covered there are some arrangements that need to be made are there not alpha?" My father says.

"Ahhh yes we need to start you on training, werewolf history and a few other things but I'm sure you can handle it right?" The alpha states looking at me.

The next couple of weeks are going to be rough I hope I survive this.

***********************************************************************************************

Hi guys I want to apologize for this chapter. I had really bad writers block and had a hard time writing the chapter so it may not be the best.