Chapter 10

*Talia's POV*

I was frozen, I wanted to run but my feet stayed planted to the floor. The man slowly got up from his spot on the couch and walked to me.

Once he made it to where I was standing he grabbed a hold of me and placed his head in to my neck.

"Hello beautiful, who might you be." He mumbles in my neck.

"I uh I'm Talia." I respond

"Hmmm such a beautiful name for my beautiful mate."

I wiggle my way out of his hold and run to my room. Of course he would follow me but all I needed was a little space to get this all figured out.

I sit on my bed with my head in my hands worrying about whether he will want to keep me as a Mate. He walked to me slowly and placed himself in between my legs and pulled my hands off my face.

" Talia sweetie what's wrong. Do you not want me as a mate?" He said with hurt in his eyes.

"No I do it's just everything's so confusing." I said.

After telling him everything that happened and lots of crying he pulled me in his arms and lays us down on the bed. At this point I was nearing sleep rapidly and just before I fall asleep he speaks up.

"My name is Elijah and baby I will do anything to make you mine."

*Next Day*

I woke up with this heavy weight around my waist. I look at what it is or who it is, I turn over to find my handsome mate but unsure of how we got into this position.

Trying my hardest to wiggle my way out of Elijah's steel like grip but every time I would move a little more  his grip would tighten even more. I turned back around and started to poke him all over trying my hardest to not pee my pants with laughter.

"Will you stop." He says clamly.

" Let me go I have to pee and go to school." I answer back

With that he lets me out of his grasp. Once I was released I ran to the bathroom did my routine and made my way to my closest completely forgetting that Elijah was still in my room staring at me with lust in his eyes.

"Okay shows is over get out." I yell, throwing a pillow at him.

He get up and walks over to me and kisses my forehead and then my cheek then continues to walk out of my room shutting the door quietly.

After picking my outfit and packing my bag I ran down stairs grabbed a granola and texted Alex to meet at my car. I made my way out to the car but before I was able to grab the door handle I was grabbed from behind. As I scream and kick something was placed over my mouth and moments later all I saw was darkness.