Chapter 14

*Elijahs POV*

The drive to 'The Paradise Cove' Indoor WaterPark was filled with loud music, horrible singing, truth or dare and a few other games. Currently we are stopped at a gas station that is about half an hour away from the waterpark. Once we were done filling up the tank we all piled into the car with Talia driving and me in the passenger seat with the rest in the back.

Finally we make it to the water park and head to the front desk to get our wristbands and headed to the change rooms to put on our bathing suits. When we got in the change room we went to the free lockers, changed and put our things into the lockers and made our way out into the bright and colourful water park.

"Who's ready to have some fun!" Logan half  yells.

"We are!" the girls yell while walking up to us.

I freeze when I feel two hands rub up and down my back. This is not Talia, theres no sparks. Next thing Talia races past me and pushes whoever was behind me. I spin around to see one of my past girlfriends on the ground with my beautiful mate standing over her talking  in hushed voices. The girl gets up and runs away crying. Talia slowly struts towards me with a smirk and I can feel my wolf getting really excited and is clawing to get out and mark his mate.

"Who's ready, Lets go!" Talia says walking off towards the waterslides.

We all follow her up the steps towards the longest and fastest waterslide in the whole water park. This water slide was so popular the line was probably about ten metres from the bottom of the long stair case.  As we all got closer we saw a sign that reads 'two people per tube' 'please keep all body parts in the tube till the end of the ride' and 'please enjoy the Blue Thunder Trail'. We all stand by our mates and get ready to have our turn.

*Talia POV*

As we  are waiting to go on the 'Blue Thunder Trail' I look at our group and see them all looking nervous. The line starts to move and stop, move and stop till Elijah and I are next to go. When we finally get situated the attendant gives us a push and we are off down the slide. About half way through the water slide I feel Elijah move closer and start kissing my neck. A few twist and turns come and I scream from the thrill and next thing I feel is a sharp searing pain in the spot between my neck and shoulder, the pain then turns to pleasure and I knew that Elijah had just marked me.

We did a few more water slides, then went and got some food. The girl and I are just lounging around while the boys fool around in the pool. After an hour or so the boys finally got out of the pool and came and sat with us.

"Hey we should go play some games in the arcade they have here." Reid said

"Im down" Elle and I say at the same time.

We all look at the boy begging them with our eyes to let us go and play some of the arcade games.

"Well alpha, what do you say."Cooper asks.

"Well is does sound a lot more fun then in here" Elijah says.

The girls and I starts screaming in happiness and make our way to the change room to get dressed in our clean clothes. Once we were all finished we went out to the lobby to wait for the boys. After about ten minutes the boys come out of their change room laughing at something Logan said. We get out and start to make our way towards the arcade but half way there Elijah pulls me to him and kisses me hard.

" Im sorry baby girl" He said looking down.

"Elijah, what is there to be sorry about, today was amazing." I say and hug him tight.

"Wait so your not mad that I marked you?" he says quietly.

"Of course i'm not mad, I  was going to let you mark me tonight." I say

"Really" he says surprised

"Yes really" I say and kiss him on the cheek.

After that, Elijah and I walk into the arcade and search for our friends. We finally find Cooper and Elle playing a shooting game and Logan and Reid playing the motorcycle racing game right beside the other two. After about half an hour we all meet up with our tickets and head over to the prize counter to pick out what we wanted. Elle chose a bunch of accessories for her mac book, Reid chose a video game for her xbox. Myself on the other hand had no idea what I wanted, well... I do I just didn't have enough tickets to get the big, fluffy white tiger stuffed animal. Elijah must have noticed because he put all my tickets and his on the counter then pointed at the tiger. Once we were finished we all head out into the freezing cold to head back to the pack house.

"Thanks you guys! Today was the best." I say then falling asleep.