Chapter 8

Talia's POV

After a long week of horrible training and lots of history it was finally Monday, the day I got to start at my new high school.  Ridgeview Academy was the most prestigious school in the state but it was also the only school within 40 miles of the town.

I started my day off by having a shower and doing the rest of my bathroom routine. For my first day I chose to go with a white tube top, my favourite blue jeans with ripped knees, a white and black flannel, and paired it with a pair of white Adidas running shoes and my black purse.

 For my first day I chose to go with a white tube top, my favourite blue jeans with ripped knees, a white and black flannel, and paired it with a pair of white Adidas running shoes and my black purse

I made my way down the stairs and into the pack house kitchen. As I walked into the kitchen I ran into a hard wall and fell over. I looked up from my spot on the floor to see Alex looking down at me with shock on his face.

" oh my goodness, I am so sorry Talia I should've watched where I was walking. Here let me help you up." He rushed out then offered his hand to me.

" Thank you Alex, but its all my fault I shouldn't have been on my phone and walking at the same time." I say.

I move towards the fridge to find something to eat for breakfast. After searching for ten minutes I finally found all the supplies I need to make my famous protein smoothie. After I finished cutting all the different fruits I put them all in the blender and started to make the yummy goodness. Once I was finished making the smoothie I put my own in a to-go cup and put the rest in the other cups and put them in the fridge for those who would want some.

I looked at my phone and realized that school started in twenty minutes and it takes at least ten to get to the school. I race back to the guest bedroom that I stayed and grabbed all my school things and ran down stairs and to my car. I race back inside to see if Alex wanted a ride to school to find him on the couch talking to a person on the phone.

" Yeah, Okay, Yep, okay man ill see you in a couple days, bye love you bro." he said before looking at me.

"Hey Alex you want a ride to school today, but if you do we have to leave now."I said.

" Yeah sure let me grab my bag, ill meet you out front." he says then
makes his way to his room.

As I wait for Alex I make my way to the car and turn on my playlist. The first song that came on was 'Knives and Pens' by Black Veil Brides, I started to sing along as Alex climbs in to the car. I sped out of the Garage and down the drive way setting off on our way to school.

Once we reached the school Alex showed me to the office then went on his way. I went in the office and was greeted with an older lady with big round glasses looking at me with a big smile.

"Hello dear how can I help you." she says.

"HI im new to the school my name is Talia Leer." I say.

She hands me a booklet that includes my timetable, locker and combo, map of the school and a few brochures. I thank the lady and enter the hall way, after turning down many halls I finally found my locker I entered the combo and put my things in then pulled out my books for my classes and started to try and find my way to the class I have first.

The first bell rang and I had no idea where my class was located. After the second bell I started to get nervous. After five more minutes I finally found the classroom. The door was closed and locked so I decided to knock three times. The door swung open and revealed a middle aged man with and unhappy look on his face.

" I assume your the new student we were waiting for." he said

" Yes my name is Talia Leer, i'm sorry I had a hard time finding my way."I said.

" Please come in and take a seat beside mr O'Connor at the back of the room." He says.

I slowly walk to the back of the room and sit down beside a boy with blond hair, blue eyes and lots of tattoos. I turned towards the front of the class room and listened to the teacher, but before I completely tuned in I heard whispers from all over the class, some were nice and some not so nice such a:

'Damn she's hot.'

'She looks like a slob'

'Where do you think she's from'

'Id tap that'

My day continued on like this and finally it was lunch. I walk out of the school and sat at a near by tree and pulled out the lunch I made. After a while I decided to go and find my next class. I walked in to the class  have after lunch and saw two girls that looked oddly familiar. I walked to the back and sat down then took out my computer and started playing around with some beats and lyrics. The girls looked at me and started whispering, the two of the girls got up and started walking to the back of the room where I sat.

" Hi,you must me Talia the new girl." One with red hair and brown eyes said

"Yeah thats me, the new girl." I say

" Well I'm Reid its really nice to meet you." The other one with black hair and blue eyes says.

" And i'm Elle, by the way have we seen you before." The redhead says.

"Um yeah maybe where from though." I respond.

"Oh Oh I know you the new pack doctors daughter are you not." Reid jumps up and down.

"Yeah but how do you know that?" I say.

"Well i'm the betas daughter and Elle is the third in commands daughter." Reid says

"I have a feeling that we are all going to be best friends."Elle says while jumping up and down.

After our conversation the bell rang and we all agreed to meet at the pack house after school. I found out that they are in all of my classes and was so happy i had made two new friends. Eventually the end of the day came and everyone rushed home. I stood at the car waiting for Alex to come but he never did. My phone started to buzz and it was an unknown number but for some reason the number looked familiar. As I answered the call I heard Alex's voice rush out ' I'm sorry Talia but I'm going to a friends I'll be back later if you want to hangout bye!!' So with that I got in the car and drove to the pack house.