Chapter 9

*Elijah's POV*

After the call with my brother back in the states, I walked into the pack house of one of my packs allies. I walked into the kitchen to be met with my friend Dean making out with his new found mate.

They continued on with their activities so I decided that I would go and pack so I'm ready for the flight tomorrow, I know I told my brother a few days but I decided to surprise him and my dad with coming home early.

After I was finished packing it was about '9:20' so I decided to go to bed early.

Beep beep beep

I slapped my and down on the alarm clock getting up to go home. I walked into my ensuite grabbing thing I need to have a shower and do the rest of my bathroom routine. After I got out of the shower and did my routine I made my way into the room and grabbed a pair of shorts and a black v neck shirt. I made my way downstairs into the kitchen to get some breakfast. After about ten minutes Dean and his mate Victoria made their way into the kitchen holding hands. Since dean is my best friend I agreed to let his mate join our pack. Once I finished my breakfast I left to make some calls to see if the jet was ready for the flight home.

We hopped in the taxi with all of our luggage in the trunk and made our way to the airport. Once we reached the airport we got out grabbed our luggage and made our way to the jet. Everything was set and we were about to set off on the long flight from Italy to Wisconsin. Somewhere during the flight I must have fell asleep, because I was being shaken awake by none other then Dean saying we were home. We all grabbed our things and made our way off the plane into the waiting car. All of a sudden I got this giddy and nervous feeling in my stomach but I just waved it off.

It took us an hour to get home with all of the traffic. Once we got home some of our pack members that knew we were coming home early came and got our luggage and took it to our rooms. We all slowly walked up to the pack house and made our way into the living room. Once we entered I smelt the most amazing scent ever it was a mix of strawberries and honey my two favourite things in the world. After about two minutes my brother raced down the stairs and jumped into my arms. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

"Elijah!! Your home. I thought you weren't coming back for another couple of days." Alex said speedily.

"Hey bud and yeah I was but I wanted to come and surprise you and dad." I responded.

"Oh guess what while you were gone we got two new pack members." He says sitting on the couch.

"Really dad never told me anything about new members what pack are they from." I say curious.

"Well why don't you ask them yourself, right Tal." Alex says to whoever was behind me.

I slowly turn around and instantly my wolf started to go wild. I was met with the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I was so lucky to have her as a mate. Before I said anything I heard her say the one word that made it all real.

'Mate' she whispered it so quiet but with the werewolf hearing everyone in the room heard her.

*Talia's POV*

I was so bored that I decided that Alex should come and hang out with me in my room since I had nothing better to do. After watching three movies there was commotion heard downstairs. Alex was tense when he heard all the noise but then he took a deep breath in and then raced out of the room. I thought nothing about it and decided to clean up a bit of the mess Alex and I made earlier.

' girl you need to go downstairs now!!!!'

My wolf kept screaming at me so I decided to make my way down stairs. Once I made it to the top of the stairs I heard Alex talk to some guy, and then it hit me the most intriguing smell ever it was pine mixed with a bit of vanilla and apple.

'Mate go to our mate' my wolf howled in excitement.

I slowly made my way down the stairs just as Alex was telling this man about my father and I. Then Alex said something to me but my mind wasn't focused on anything but this new person. The man started to slowly turn around and before I could do anything one simple word came out of my mouth.

'Mate'