November 28, 2013

9:36 pm 

To: Sandra.M@insta.com 

Subject: RE: RE: Hey! 

First, tell Taylor I lost her e-mail. Sorry. 2, I'm here for 6 months. I'm begging to come back and live with my cousins. My dad is thinking about it, because of school and everything. Alrighty, miss you! 

Amanda

3:16 pm 

Emma - Taylor keeps messaging me. Says you should forgive her. 

Sandra - look, I wanna clear my conscience. Tell her I forgive her but if she screws up again, sucks for her. 

Emma - okay

4:30 pm 

Dear Sandra, 

You have one new friend request! 

Kaitlyn.M@insta.com 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call 1-800-462-HELP. 

Rachel Boyse, Insta Manager

4:32 pm 

Dear Emma, 

You have one new friend request! 

Kaitlyn.M@insta.com 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call 1-800-462-HELP. 

Rachel Boyse, Insta Manager

4:56 pm 

Sandra - Kaitlyn! Who told u that u were allowed to make and Insta?? You're too young! 

Emma - No! I like having her on! Now we can talk about you. Heh heh heh 

Kaitlyn - I'm not too young. How come you can have one and not me? 

Sandra - I'm older. You're only in 8th grade. Yes, you are too young. 

Emma - Awkward... 

Sandra - Kaitlyn! Get your butt in my room now! 

Kaitlyn - Why? 

Sandra - Come here and find out! 

Kaitlyn - Bye Emma. 

Emma - Bye.

6:30 pm 

Emma - what happened with Kat? 

Sandra - She used up all of my "Glitzy Glamour and Glimmer" nail polish I got from my aunt last year! I was saving it for Prom! It's so annoying! 

Emma - She's not that bad. 

Sandra - You don't have to live with her. 

Emma - no, but I do have a six year old brother who wont leave you alone. Ever. 

Sandra - yeah, so we're about even :) 

Emma - ha, yeah.