January 28, 2014

8:30 am 

Emma - Oh my! Call the press! Amanda is up before noon! 

Amanda - Ha ha very funny 

Emma - Why are you up so early? 

Amanda - I couldn't sleep 

Emma - Why not? 

Amanda - I'm just so excited about next weekend 

Emma - ??? 

Amanda - I'm moving in with Sandra 

Emma - Oh. Yeah :| 

Amanda - Oh come on :) you know we would both let you stay with us if you were in a situation like I am 

Emma - I know. I'm kidding :) 

Amanda - So I'm a little disappointed we didn't go shopping last night 

Emma - We can go tonight! 

Amanda - You said Friday night was the only night you were allowed 

Emma - Well, my parents have a dinner party for my dad's work, so I could ask them if I can go with you 

Amanda - Yes! Should I call Sandra or do you want to? 

Emma - You can 

Amanda - Okay!

12:00 pm 

Amanda - Hello?? I called and texted you a BILLION times!! Where were you? 

Sandra - I had to work a morning shift JUST so I can go shopping with you tonight. You're welcome 

Amanda - You did that for me? Aww! Thanks! 

Sandra - Yeah, yeah. Where did you wanna go tonight? 

Amanda - Le Mall 

Sandra - Le? What is that supposed to mean? 

Amanda - Duh! French! 

Sandra - Duh! I'm not taking French. 

Amanda - Oh, yeah you're taking SPANISH! Ole!

Sandra - Spanish is the 4th most spoken language in THE WORLD for your information. 

Amanda - What's French?? 

Sandra - 10th 

Amanda - Whatever 

Sandra - But anyways, we can go to the mall, but I need to drop by Foot Locker 

Amanda - Why? Do you have a hankering for some new white sneakers?? 

Sandra - No, Michael works there. Last night we were supposed to hang out, but with work and all, I couldn't. So he wanted me to drop by for a little "present" 

Amanda - Why? 

Sandra - Amanda! Last night was our 1 week anniversary! 

Amanda - Oh Lord. Don't tell me you have turned into one of those girls whose life revolves around her "hubby" 

Sandra - I'm not! Things are going so well right now, and nothing will get in the way. I'm excited that's all 

Amanda - Wait, he was supposed to come over your house LAST night? 

Sandra - Yeah, I was going to make him dinner and then we were going to watch a movie 

Amanda - What else were you going to do last night? 

Sandra - Well, nothing because I HAD WORK 

Amanda - So you were never going to come shopping with us?? You already had plans with Michael! 

Sandra - OKAY! FINE! I wasn't really going to hang out with you! I see you all the time! I just wanted to spend one night - ONE NIGHT - alone with my boyfriend. Since you will be moving in next weekend, I don't have much time to myself. 

Amanda - Oh, sorry to get in your way! 

Sandra - That's not what I meant. But be happy because I didn't get to do either of the things I wanted because of my first night as a saleswoman 

Amanda - Why didn't you just tell us? 

Sandra - I knew you would freak out about it! 

Amanda - What were you going to do if you didn't have to work? Were you going to still have Michael over and make up some lame excuse so you wouldn't have to go with us? 

Sandra - I don't know what I would have done, but it doesn't really matter, does it? 

Amanda - Sandra, it's the point. 

Sandra - Look, I'm sorry I lied and made other plans, but once you move in next weekend, we literally will be hanging out EVERY SECOND. It'll be Emma that will feel left out.  

Amanda - Is that supposed to make me feel better? 

Sandra - Amanda, I love you. You know that. I'm trying so hard to be a good girlfriend and an even better best friend. It's difficult to be able to spend time with one without disappointing the other. I'm sorry.  

Sandra - I'm going to go change, but when I'm done, I'm driving over to your house. If you are outside waiting for me to pick you up so we can go shopping, then I'll take that as you're forgiving me. Please, Amanda.  

Sandra - I will be there in 10 minutes! You should be outside. It's the best decision for all of us.