Chapter 15

Killian's POV

Emma has been here for 6 months now and she will be saying goodbye in 6 months and that thought kind of makes me sad. Since Logan was 6 months when Emma got here that means he is turning one. God he is now about to be one where does the time go.

"Okay I got everything you wanted on the list. Do you need anything else?" Emma asks.

"Nope I think that will be all. Thanks again for helping with the party." I say.

"No problem. After all you should be more relaxed on your son's birthday. I am here to help. Now brace yourself, but David wants to bring you that woman." She says.

"Oh my god. Why is he doing this? What did you tell him?" I ask.

"Oh I told him if he brings some random lady to a one year olds party. I will take a bat and beat him with it." She says.

"And what he do when you said that?" I ask.

"He said I was just trying to help. To which I replied no you just want to wait for him to say he owes you for finding him another woman. Then I grabbed a bat at the store and he ran out." She says.

"Well that would explain why you bought a bat. Anyway thank you for doing this. Am I forgetting anything?" I ask.

"Yeah the party is tomorrow and you didnt pick up Logan from your dad's house." She says.

"Oh my god your right I totally forgot. I guess I'll go get him then." I say.

"Oh and Liam has Kayden and Will had Elliot." She says.

"God why did you have to stop drop off and pick up this month?" I question.

"Trust me. This is your busy month and thats why I did it. Once I leave who knows what other month will be busy. So you have to learn somewhere." She says.

"Yeah I guess so." I say.

I went to my dad's and picked up Logan and then went to pick up the other two. Then when I got back Emma was just sitting on the couch watching TV and I noticed that Logan got very excited to see her. I placed him down and he clawed over to her and she picked him up. I then noticed that Kayden and Elliot were also around Emma. Now I was scared cause I think Im falling for her and I think my sons want her as their new mother. This scares me because in 6 months she leaves and me and my boys will forever be crushed.