Chapter 34

Emma's POV

Its been a few months and now here I am with a growing stomach. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my stomach with a small bump that I knew was growing. I touched the bumped and I just started to tear up. I dont really know why I was crying, but I was.

"Miss.Emma are you sad?" Elliot asks me.

"No sweetie Im not sad." I say.

"Then why are you crying?" He asks.

"Well... Umm..." I say.

"I'll go get Daddy." He says and runs out of the room.

Then next thing I knew Killian just came running in and placed one hand on my stomach and the other on my cheek.

"Whats wrong my love?" Killian asks.

"Oh nothing." I say.

"Emma you have tears in your eyes and your holding your stomach. Are you and the baby okay?" He asks.

"Oh that. I was just looking at myself in the mirror and seeing my stomach grow made me happy." I say.

"Oh.. Well at least you and the baby arent hurt. Im glad your happy about the baby." He says.

He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my head. He kept his other hand on my stomach and I placed my hand over his.

"Okay Im going to go make dinner." I say.

"No let me love. I want you to just relax." He says.

He then kissed me and then my stomach and he walked away. I looked back at myself in the mirror and smiled.

"Miss.Emma can you read me a story?" Elliot asks.

"Sure." I say.

He handed me a book and I read it him and in no time Killian had came up to tell us dinner was ready. We went downstairs and after we were done I was washing the dishes when Killian came in and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you and our baby." Killian says.

"I love you both too." I say.

I turn to him and kissed him. I may not have wanted this at first, but Im happy with what I have and I wouldnt change a thing.