Chapter 33

Killian's POV

Knowing Im going to be a father again and I was happy, but this could be a confusing thing for my boys. Emma was still processing everything so I decided to take the boys out for sometime with them.

"Daddy why were you and Emma whispering around lately?" Kayden asks.

"Well thats because.... Umm actually Elliot come here for a moment." I say.

Elliot got of the swing and came over to us. It was now time to tell them about Emma and the baby.

"Am I in trouble?" Elliot asks.

"No no. Actually I have something to tell to you boys. Its about me and Emma.... Now I want all three of you to know that I love you all so much, but I have some news." I say.

"What is it Daddy?" Kayden asks.

"Emma and I are having a baby together. Now do you have any questions about this feel free to ask." I say.

"Is it a girl baby or a boy baby?" Kayden asks.

"We dont know yet, but when we know you'll know." I say.

"Okay." He says and goes back to playing.

"What about you Elliot any questions about Emma and the baby?" I ask him.

"Will you love this baby more then us?" Elliot asks.

"No. I will love all of my kids equally. Okay. So just because a new baby is coming doesnt mean I will love you or your brothers any less." I say.

"Okay daddy." He says.

I watch him go and play with his brother as Logan was just sitting next to me playing with the grass. I was gonna be a father again and I happy about it. I just hope Emma and I can make this all work because once a child comes anything can happen. I dont know what will happen next, but as long as Emma and I love each other I believe we can be parents and give our child a good life.