Chapter 25

Killian's POV

I woke up to the sound of Logan yelling Dada through the baby monitor. I got up slowly so I wouldnt wake Emma. I got my pants on and headed out of the room. I walked into Logan's room and he had his hands up.

"Hey there little man." I say and picked up Logan.

"Dada." Logan says.

"Yep thats me, but its still early in the morning. Why dont you lay down and try to sleep some more." I say to him.

"No." He says.

I took him to my room where Emma was wearing my shirt and laying down in the bed while reading a book.

"Hey morning." Emma says.

"Good morning Swan. It looks like we have a visitor." I say and put Logan down on the bed.

Logan made his way over her and climbed into her lap. Emma just read the book and kept Logan in her arms. Just watching them made me happy cause I love Emma with my boys it made me happy to see that they were happy.

"What are you looking at?" Emma asks.

"Nothing its just you guys look so cute and I love how you are with the boys." I say.

"Well I love your boys and you so much. Im just glad we worked things out." She says.

"Yeah me too love." I say.

I walked back over to the bed and laid down next to my Swan and my son. Then before I knew it Kayden and Elliot joined us. It was like a small little party in the bed.

"Okay I'll go make some breakfast. You stay with your boys." Emma says.

"Well that would be the plan if they wernt all around you love. Plus I think I make good breakfast. Right boys?" I ask.

"No." Elliot says.

"Emma makes better breakfast." Kayden says.

"Ha. Now boys how about you guys help me make breakfast and we will leave Daddy here." Emma says.

Emma left the room with my sons and I just sat there in the room. Then I went downstairs where Emma was having the boys help her. After they were done we all sat down and ate it. The boys wernt wrong Emma did make the best food.

"Okay you do make a wonderful food." I say.

"Good Im glad you finally admit it. Now how about I got put a movie on and you can wash the dishes." Emma says.

She took the boys and went to the living room and started the movie. I watched her with the boys as I cleaned. This is what I've wanted ever since my wife died. A happy point in my life after darkness and its all because of my sweet and loving Emma.