Chapter 24

Emma's POV

I went home with Killian and we just laid in his bed and cuddled. This is what I wanted and Im surprised he wanted me just like I wanted him.

"Good morning my love." Killian says kissing my head.

"A good morning in deed." I say.

"So Swan why didnt you go to New York? I thought it was what you wanted." He says.

"I was. After our fight I left in my car and got to the town line. Then I realized that I didnt want to go. I then drove by your place and saw all those whores and it drove me nuts. Then I went to David's and have been there ever since." I say.

"Well my dear Im so sorry about all the women. I truly never meant to hurt you." He says.

"Dont worry about it Killian. I know you didnt mean to hurt me. Im just glad you felt the same way I do. I love you Killian." I say.

"And I love you Emma." He says and kisses me.

The kiss started to deepen and he climbed on top of me. Things were getting heated until we heard someone.

"Oh sorry. Umm... Killian I brought your boys home." Brennan says.

"Oh right. Umm... I guess I'll go tell them your back." Killian says to me and kissed my head.

He walked out and I just looked at Brennan. Who just smiled at me and then walked away. I got out of Killian's bed and headed downstairs.

"Hey everyone." I say.

"See Daddy wasnt lying. She is right there and she isnt going anyway." Killian says.

Elliot just ran to me and hugged me and Logan took small steps until he got to me. Kayden just gave me the look he gave me before he liked having me around.

"You promise that you arent gonna leave us again?" Kayden asks.

"I promise. Im not going anywhere." I say.

"Good." He says and gives me a hug.

Later on that night once the boys were asleep Killian pulled me into his room and shoved me on his bed climbing on top of me.

"Killian we cant do this. What if one of them wakes up?" I question.

"Well I locked the door. Beside they all sleep through the night.... Unless you dont want to do this." He says getting off of me.

"No I want to. I was just making sure we dont scar anyone." I say.

He just laughed at me and I pulled him on top of me. Lets just say we had a very fun and exciting night.