•Cleoxley - Midnight Snack

Prompt: "If you set the alarm off in the middle of the night ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR I WI- wait why were you even cooking at 3 am?" au. Timid Cleo! and Serial Killer Moxley!

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Cleo lived in a medium-sized house in the chaotic place of Cinncinati, Ohio. Where crime never seems to stop for a minute. She was a soft-spoken and humble girl that was in college, even if she was adopted by a wealthy family. Her parents were Stephanie McMahon and Hunter Helmsley, the CBO (chief brand officer) and COO of a business company respectively.

They were power hungry individuals, so living in Cinncinati has made them into the biggest syndicate in the state. They were drug dealers, organ trafficers, gun dealers, robbers, and killers. They were always accompanied by tons of men that they hired but their main men were Randy Orton, Kane, Jamie Noble, and Joey Mercury.

Cleo, in one of her days during vacation, has met the most wanted serial killer in the US who goes by the name of The Lunatic Fringe killer. At first she was surprised to meet the killer because of her fascination of killers like him, but then she became confident that he was just misunderstood by the way he looked and reacted to her not calling the cops on him.

After that night, he came back again. Same time, same appearance, same weapon. But this time he talked to her. His name was Jon Moxley.

Over the time, they grew close. And after finding out the true nature of her adoptive parents, Jon let Cleo stay in his friend's shared house.

There, she met the other infamous criminals. Sami Callihan, a hacker who was known as The Hacking Death Machine. Leakee, another hacker who was known as The Big Watch Dog. And lastly, Tyler Black and Bryan Danielson, who were both robbers and go by the name of The Aerialist Dragons because of their swift movements.

"..Jon?" Cleo sleepily reached out her hand as she turned to, supposedly meet the snoring man, but to an empty space. Sighing, she sat up to look at the clock that was on nightstand on her right – 2:39 AM. She mumbled to herself, "...He's really up at this hour?" She slid her feet into her fluffy pink bunny shoes and left their shared bedroom, softly closing the door behind herself.

She groggily went down the stairs, holding the railing as she rubbed the sleep off her eyes. She yawned when she was at the bottom of the staircase and went towards the clanking sound, her fluffy shoes making soft thuds on the wooden floor. The sound she followed, led her to the kitchen.

"Are you really making yourself a midnight snack...?"

Jon cursed loudly in surprise, almost dropping his plate of last night's dinner and his mug of coffee. He turned to Cleo, immediately sighing as he calmed down. "Damn.. y' could've knocked!" He sarcastically said, strolling past her and sitting on the couch, putting both his plate and mug on the table. He reached for the remote on the table, propping his feet on the table as he did.

He turned to Cleo, who made herself a cup of hot chocolate since she knew she couldn't sleep again at this point and sat on a stool beside the kitchen counter, and told her, "Ya' can sit an' stay here if ya' want, sunshine." He saw her stand up and grab her cup, walking over to him.

She placed her cup beside his coffee mug and sat beside him, leaning against on the couch's armrest. Knowing the remote was in Jon's hands, she watched whatever he was watching. Which was a marathon of old wrestling videos.

Jon ate in silence, chewing with his mouth open as he watched the show in interest. The man was raised within a broken family, there wasn't a chance of him becoming well-mannered person in the first place. He glanced Cleo over his shoulder and offered some food from his plate.