•Weak When Ur Around (for Fanfic Bootcamp)

Give it a rest, my love
Let's take this slow

They entered Jon's locker room, who slammed his title into his locker. Sami just stood by the door, staying out of Moxley's wrath.

Jon paced in the room, talking nonsense to himself. Sami saw the intense fire in the Ohioan's eyes, curses being spouted out like wildfire.

We both need some room to breathe

Sami sighed, pushing himself off from the frame. "You al'ight, man?" He braced himself for a hit, in case his thought of Jon doing drugs again was true.

Instead he got a loud outburst from the 6'4 man.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME."

Sami winced at his booming voice, staring right into those ocean blues as Jon continued.

"AFTER TONIGHT, I FOUGHT AGAINST THOSE FUCKERS WITHOUT YA'. I LOOKED LIKE A FOOL OUT THERE WITH YA' AFTER TONIGHT—YOU SPAT IN MY FACE, MAN."

The 5'8 Ohioan huffed, and was about to say a word but he was cut off.

And if you know what's best for you and me

He didn't want to say anything anymore, since he clearly knew Jon was taking drugs again. Judging by his nonsensical outburst since Sami did fought in the match with him.

"I thought for a second: just a tiny little second— maybe, maybe he would tag himself in so I could recover." Mox was like a growling wolf, hungry and staring down at his prey. Sami didn't mind though, because this man wasn't the Mox he got to know for at least eight years.

you should leave, baby

"Mox," Sami began, cautiously approaching the troubled man. "I thought ya' said you'd won't do 'em anymore."

"I don't." He spat.

"You're lyin' again to me, man."

Jon snarled, "So what?! So you're my damn doctor now, huh?! Well, screw off alright?! I never did crap!" His chest rose and fall, shoulders rigid as if he wanted a fight. Yet Sami didn't give him one, he wouldn't dare face off with a mad drug-addicted Moxley.

So weak when you're around me
So weak when you're around me, yeah, oh

His systems were weak and in a matter of time, he would've forgotten about what happened.

"I'll give ya' some time to breathe, man. You know where I'm at if ya' need me."

"GOOD. NOW GET OUT!"

Just because we're two little people in this big ole world
I can make a living, baby
You could be my girl

Jon slid down the wall, looking up at the beige ceiling as his high disappeared. Realization hit him like a mac truck, retracting their conversation the other day from memory.

"I effed up, kid." He mumbled, regret filling his voice.

Looks like it wasn't just the harsh world that tortured the two Ohioans. There was also themselves...

...even with that thought, they would be brothers until death.

I won't sell drugs no more
I'll move you out the city

Jon eyed the bags of white on the table, contemplating whether to go get them and snort. He sighed as he banged his head against the wall, wanting to just leave this hell that was Cincinnati with his brother.

I'm taking you with me, I'm taking you with me

He would do anything; even stop his drug addiction.

Cause if I ain't got you then I got nobody at all

Because without Sami, he would've never lived this long.

A cigarette between her lips

Nicotine filled his senses as he took a drag, his gaze locked on the door that led into his locker room.

'He probably ain't gonna come today,' he thought, putting out his cigarette. 'not after what I did to lowley piss 'im off'

She knows just how to work a man like me

They both knew how to wind each other to their limits, as well as calm them down.

And she knows she gets exactly what she needs

I'm so weak, baby

They'd do whatever it takes to be invincible and proved everyone who said crap about them wrong.

For now, they still had to deal with their demons.

Your parents say we're two little people in this big ole world

"Mox or drugged Mox?"

Was Sami's immediate question once he entered. Jon smirked, hands up in surrender.

"Same old lunatic dog."

I won't sell the coke no more
I'll move you out the city

"Wait— Vegas?!"

"Uh-huh."

"But—"

"Me an' my dealer cut off. Ya' don't need to worry 'bout me doin' crack anymore."

Cause if I don't got you then I got nobody
I got nobody, I got nobody at all, yeah

They got to Vegas a few days later, and got themselves a motel close to their new wrestling company.

"You weak?" Sami sighed, plopping on the couch.

"So weak..."