•New Friend (For Fanfic Bootcamp)

Ruby yelped, falling onto the dirty debris filled ground. Her Crescent Rose falling beside her. She stumbly stood up, unaware of the new territory. She folded her Crescent Rose and put it on her back, beginning to explore the unknown territory.

"Where am I?" She asked herself as she walked past several broken down houses and stores.

——
"Um, Dean?"

"Yeah?"

"We got a portal signal...!"

Dean rushed into the room, pushing through Roman and Seth to take a glance at the panel. Lights of blue and red were flashed on his face, revealing a small red glow at the area around Sheamus' territory.

"Who's it this time?" He asked Cesaro as he looked up at him, their eyes meeting. "Another wrestler?"

Cesaro answered in an unsure manner, palming the panel with his right hand. "...No, I don't believe so."

He showed Dean a small photo of the person, of what seems to be a female, with her face not shown in the picture.

The female sported a white high-neck décolletage blouse with brown studded wristbands on the arms with a black skirt with red tulle underneath. She also had an overbust corset with red strip holding it in place. She had full black thigh-high stockings just reaching to a few inches below the hem of her skirt, decorated by an image of a long-stemmed rose. Her red-soled black boots contain four straps and buckles apiece.

She also had a cloak that has a singular clip on the right shoulder in the shape of a rose; which had tears at the bottom.

Her hair was just above shoulder level, maintaining the color gradation from black at the roots to red at the tips.

After looking at her image intently, Seth asked. "You know where she's at now? She looks lost and, well, she isn't as knowledgable as Immortals as we are. Who knows where she could've gone."

"She's crossing into Authority territory." Cesaro stated, flashing the panel with a red glow that symbolizes her signal. They all looked at it as it slowly moved from Sheamus' territory to the Authority's. "We have to get before Hunter knows about her existence."

Roman glanced at Seth and Dean, "What're you waiting for? Let's go!"

——
Ruby walked through the now debris filled area, pushing through pieces of cement that were smaller than her. As she moved forward, she became unaware of the multiple Immortals that under Hunter's influence.

She continued, palming Crescent Rose every once in a while. Abruptly, she stopped. Holding onto her weapon with a cautious look. She scanned the area, looking for the source of the rustling.

Then, something jumped from the darkness; something resembling a figure on a motorcycle. She instinctively drew her weapon into its gun form, and began to shoot the figure as he circled her.

After a few shots, the figure stopped and revved his motorcycle. Ruby, facing towards him, turned her weapon into its scythe form and pointed it towards him.

The figure sped towards her, and Ruby used all her strength and used her Semblance, quickly slicing through the figure and his motorcycle.

The figure turned into a small mist of pink and black, disappearing into the air.

She panted, looking straight into where the figure formerly was. "What was that?" She mumbled, "I must've added too much sugar and cream into my coffee..."

Again, she heard more sounds, this time rustling. She pointed her weapon towards the sound, pressing the trigger slightly.

"Woah, calm down kid." A muffled raspy voice called out. The source was a strawberry blond man, cladded in a purple shirt, which its sleeves were gone, and orange pants. "I ain't gonna do nothin'."