•Unfortunate Loss (for Fanfic Bootcamp)

She stood in front of the tube, contemplating whether to go one with the mission that was set for her or back out. Waiting a bit longer, she realizes that this isn't for herself, it was for an old friend of hers.

She sighed, palming her folded weapon of her back. She grabbed it and with soft clicks and turns of gears, it opened into Mortem Tenebris; a double sided scythe with the tops of either side being ragged and sharp and the snath having the handle of what looks to be an assault riffle. She put the snath that led to the other scythe over her right shoulder, pointing the barrel of the scythe in front of her towards the control panel.

She shot a bullet filled with fire dust into it, making the system malfunction and explode into sparks. She quickly got into the tube and placed her scroll onto the glass covering over her. She swiped her hand across the screen and selected the code V5:C14, then she closed her eyes and braced herself.

Blake Belladonna stood proudly over Adam Taurus, who was on his knees before standing back up. He seethed, "I'm going to make you regret ever coming back..."

"More police are on their way, Adam. Huntsmen too." She told him.

Adam chuckled evilly, "Still too afraid to face me on your own."

"I'm here for Haven," she stated, "not you."

Angered, Adam pointed Blush in front of Blake with Wilt in his left hand, while Blake drew Gambol Shroud. They both had a stare-down in front of the CCT by the Huntsmen Academy of Haven.

"Heh, you are still afraid, and you should be. I've made powerful friends while you've been away."

The black and violet haired female collapsed behind a bush, hearing the conversation of her enemies and allies. She drew back Mortem Tenebris, intently watched the three Faunus.

The monkey Faunus, Sun, approached Adam, holding Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang in its staff form. Adam looked at him in anger.

"Where?" He asked.

The bull Faunus pointed pointing Wilt towards Sun, "Tell me, does Blake make all of her classmates fight for her?"

Sun laughed, "Nah, it's a volunteer gig. I'm just sayin', for someone who claims to have such great friends, there doesn't seem to be a lot of people here willing to fight for you."

He looked at his surroundings, seeing his followers surrendering to the overwhelming numbers of forces Blake brought with her, only proving Sun's point right. A searchlight then shines down on him.

"You can try and make me regret coming here, Adam, but honestly..." The female cat Faunus began, "I've got more important things to deal with."

Adam let out a frustrated growl and swung his sword at Sun, but the monkey Faunus counters his attacks by swinging his shotgun nunchucks. Adam then blocked Blake's sword swings as she came at him, followed up by Adam getting knocked away by Sun. Adam bolted away, with Sun giving chase. Adam ran away into the bushes and trees while Sun continues to pursue him, but Blake calls out to him.

The dark haired girl, smirked seeing the bull Faunus run past her. She got up and ran after him, catching up with ease. Adam stopped dead in his tracks, panting, he fell to his knees and slammed his fists against the ground. He let out a frustrated growl, unaware of the female behind her.

"Oh Adam,"

Her voice was sweet, but it was sickening and venomous. Adam spun to meet the person, eyeing the two separate scythes in her hands.

"so blinded by rage." She circled the bull Faunus, telling him. "Give up the kitty Taurus; you'll never be able to make her life a regret as you follow the orders of Lady Salem, so I heard."