Destorying Riley's Room

Maya sighed and stood up, she didn't want to be sitting beside either of them, she didn't want to look at them. She stood staring at a poster on Riley's wall, a kitty with a cute message about hanging in there when times are rough. She scoffed. When did Riley ever face rough times? She thought bitterly to herself.

"Maya?" Lucas' voice broke her out of her thoughts.

She gulped. She had to tell, she had to let someone know.

"Farkle.." She said, it came out weak and cracked. She hated the sound of her own voice in that moment. She swallowed.

"Yes?" Farkle asked hoping she would continue. "What is it?"

She took a shaky breath. "D-do you remember..." She hated that she had stuttered. "...when I went with Riley to Philadelphia to visit her family last summer?" She said trying to keep her voice steady and not stutter anymore.

Farkle nodded, but she wasn't facing him so she didn't see. "Yes, I remember." He said aloud.

Maya bit her lip. "Well, um, s-something happened." She choked back her tears. "I was, um, I, uh..." She took a deep breath. "I met a guy and he-" She swallowed hard again and shut her eyes tightly, but her tears were falling down her cheeks.

Farkle stood and walked over to Maya. He turned her around so she would face them. As soon as she felt his hands on her arms she broke down crying. "Sshh." He held her in his arms. "It's okay. I think I understand. I'm sorry that happened to you, Maya." He whispered in a shaky voice.

Lucas understood what she was trying to say also and his fists clenched at his sides. He stood and sucked in a sharp breath.

Maya flinched in Farkle's arms when Lucas punched the closet. Farkle turned, still holding Maya, and watched in shock as Lucas kicked the closet door off the hinges. Then he turned and picked up the small stand by Riley's bed and tossed it across the room so it slammed into her dresser. He let out a yell of anger and flipped her mattress. Farkle moved Maya away and shielded her as Lucas threw things around the room in a fit of rage.

"Lucas! Stop!" Riley cried running into the room.

Farkle moved slightly to shield both girls. "Leave it alone, babe. It's a rage blackout. You can't stop it. Just wait until he tires himself out or manages to calm down."

"He's breaking all my stuff! What is going on in here?!" She yelled.

Maya moved away from Farkle. "You can't stop it, but I can." She walked over to Lucas ignoring Farkle's shouts of warning and grabbed his arm pulling him into a kiss. "You okay, rage machine?"

Lucas sighed and blinked a few times. "Yeah. Sorry, I got mad."

Maya nodded. "I noticed."

He frowned. "Did I scare you?"

Maya bit her lip. "You're not the guy that scares me?" She said through her tears even though she didn't want to cry again.

Lucas pulled her into his arms and kissed the side of her head. "I will never let him hurt you again." He whispered in her ear.

Maya buried her head in his chest. "Thank you, Lucas."

He rested his chin down on her head. "I'll kill him if I meet him."

Maya shook her head. "You can't. Please don't." She leaned up to whisper something in his ear.

Lucas' eyes widened. He looked over at Farkle trying to calm down Riley then he looked back down at Maya. "I'm appalled."