I Know What You Did

Farkle was hanging out with Riley and Maya, it almost felt like old times, but Farkle and Maya knew that so much had changed.

He was sitting between the two girls. One arm wrapped around Riley and the other draped over the couch resting behind Maya.

He was waiting for the moment that the girls would leave to go to Maya's therapist appointment. He knew it was going to happen soon because Topanga called Riley earlier to make sure Maya stayed in the apartment until she came to get them. He also knew Riley wouldn't let her go by herself, but since him and Lucas both knew now she didn't want them to go this time. Which was fine with Farkle because then he could put the boy's plan into action... with the help of Riley's phone and a contact list.

Topanga walked through the door and the girls turned their attention to her so he quickly grabbed Riley's phone.

"Alright girls. Let's go." She said dropping her briefcase and holding the door open for them.

Farkle searched Riley's phone for Josh's number then memorized it and put her phone back on the table. "Don't forget your phone, sweetheart." He said standing up and giving her a kiss goodbye.

"Thanks babe." Riley grabbed her phone and left with her mom and Maya to go to the office.

"I'll just wait here. See you guys when you get back." He said then he closed the door and took out his phone to type in the number.

I know what you did last summer to that girl. If you want me to stay quiet you'll do what I say when I say it.

He sent the text. It didn't take long for a response.

Who is this? What girl?

you don't need to know who i am, but i know what you did to your niece's best friend.

What do you want?

Come to your niece's building in one hour. I'll be sitting on the roof bench. We can discuss my fee for keeping my mouth shut.

How much?

First we negotiate. Then you pay the fee.. and Joshua.. DON'T be late.

Fine, but just so we're clear, whatever she said, she never told me to stop. She liked me and she wanted me to..

Farkle's hand tightened around his phone. He shook his head and growled then he looked up at Lucas.

"He's coming."

Lucas nodded and laced up his steel toed boots. "Good."

Zay walked over to his best friend and new friend. "Got the camera, but this is kinda illegal so why am I filming?"

Farkle stood from his spot. "In case he confesses." He shrugged. "We can't show any police, but we may have to show Riley and the rest of the older Matthews clan."

Zay nodded. "Oh okay."

"Alright. We have one hour to set up the roof so he will "fall" off of it." Lucas stated.

Farkle nodded. "Exactly. One to rig up my trip wire that you'll let him back up into after you finally let him stand up and after he trips I'll come out of the shadows and push him." Farkle said. "Remember Zay, you film Lucas and Josh, but not me. I'll "run out" later to "ask" Lucas what happened."

Zay nodded. "Got it. Revenge Plans A and B are a go."