He knows now

Eva's POV
I can't believe Henry knows I have red hair now. I follow him to his car. He smirks at me and begins driving we go to Starbucks for coffee and some breakfast. We had breakfast while having it I saw the most unwanted person in the universe. Darlene.

She walked towards us with her cheerleader minions. All of them were there. Candice, Emerald, Hannah, Abigail and Tori.

Henry Darlene said with a flirting smile and turned to give me a glare. I did everything not to look at her because I could die of the looks all the cheerleaders were giving me right now.

What so you want Darlene? Henry asked her.

Why are you being so mean she asked looking at her hand for a broken nail. While the girls stood saying nothing behind her.

I am not mean, can't you get the simple fact that we are not together any more Henry said drinking his coffee.

But Henry we were the School's golden couple and we were going to win homecoming king an queen even senior prom king and queen she said.

What the hell, who said I was going to ask you? Henry asked.

Who will you have asked? This girl Darlene said pointing her hands at me laughing her minions laughing with her.

What of if I wanted to go with her ? There is nothing you can do. He retorted.

Okay you will like to date a girl who eats so much like a pig? she asked pointing to the meal placed in my front.

At least she is eating healthy Henry retorted.

She scoffed. Henry you are mine okay so come on let's get back together and leave his wannabe.

Nope, come on Eva let's go Henry said standing up leaving to pay the bills.

Darlene turned her glare to me. I put my glasses in place and started to move out when she stopped me.

Eva let's do the right thing me and Henry are meant for each other so please tell him to come back him to me she said pleading. Was she pleading now?

Why will I do such a thing I said with a new found courage. I am Henry's friend and I want the best for him and apparently you are not the best not even one of the best.

Eva how dare you speak to me in that manner ? She asked stomping her feet.

I sigh of relieve when I see Henry coming back. I want to take the last word. And Darlene tell your minions to speak more often it will be great to speak to all of them I gestured behind her to the girls doing nothing behind her.

I turned around nothing waiting to hear anything else as soon as I get to the door meeting Henry on turned and stuck my tongue out because I am matured like that.

As soon as we were in the car I say and found Henry staring at me.

Why aren't you driving?

What did Darlene say? He asked me.

Well she said you were meant for each other and I should begin you but I bluntly refused I stated.

And you called me your friend? he asked.

You heard? I asked.

Yes because if you noticed the whole coffee shop was looking at you guys.

So you heard what she said then why did you ask me?

Just to be sure. So are we friends now he said putting the key into the ignition and starting the car.

Henry I just said that so she can back off but  -

Don't worry don't bother to complete it. You still don't want to be friends with me still I just don't get it he said.

We drove in silence and then we pulled out on front of his house. We went inside to see Ethan and Maeve playing a board game I haven't heard off.

Hey Maeve, Ethan I said moving closer.

Hey Eva Maeve stood up to give me a hug. Are you alright? Henry told me you were under the weather yesterday?

Yeah but I am all fine now.

Ethan smiled at me and I smiled back. I will prepare lunch you guys can go to study.

We started going then Henry yelled. Mom just take your time we just ate breakfast.

Okay honey she yelled back.

As we enter the room see him smiling so widely his face could break but I have to admit it makes him look so cute.

Why are you smiling so widely?

My mom is warming up to me he said.

Of course he will be happy about it I am glad I said taking a seat but we need to study now okay ?

Some hours into study Emma sent me a text.

Emma: coming over haven't seen you all weekend.

If I tell her my location she will freak since our study hours haven't even reached but she can't go to an empty apartment.

Me: at Henry's

Emma: doing what?  🤔

Me: reading of course will be done in a few hours maybe I can make him drop me off at your house.

Emma: will you sleep over?  Dad and mom gone house is so boring.

Me: how will they be gone?

Emma: a week

Me: do you want me to stay there all week?

Emma : sure yes please.

Me: okay I will get some clothes and head over.

Emma: thank Eva

Me: no biggie

U drop my phone to see Henry staring at me.

I have told you staring is awkward I said looking at the work he had been doing.

I don't even know why I stare he answered.

So who were you talking to? Emma?

Yeah..... Um...... Actually.. I need you to drop me at my place around take a few clothes then can you drop me off at Emma's. I am spending the week there.

Okay he said.

Can we go down for lunch? I am so tired and hungry. He glanced at the clocked.

12 noon?  Fair enough he said standing up.

What do you mean? I asked him

Well you just had breakfast and now you are hungry he shrugged.

I was teaching a dumb king and I get hungry easily because he wouldn't understand I said standing.

Hey! He said playfully glaring at me.

I shook my head and went downstairs for lunch. I can not even remember a single thing we talked about at lunch because Henry kept staring at me even when he wasn't speaking to me and his stare messed with my attention capacity was ruined.
Henry Bryan what the hell are you doing to me?