Thank my lucky stars

Henry's POV

I will not break up with you anytime soon but I need a break.... I don't know how long but when I feel better I will let you know.

I sigh as I read this text from Eva. I was expecting worse. But she is so different from others. I thank my lucky stars. If it were to be Darlene who found out I will be praying for a break up but here I am not willing to let go.

Two weeks.

Well if you said two weeks since Eva sent me that text then you are probably so so very right. She hasn't healed yet and it is killing me. I want to talk to her and tell her everything and listen to her nonstop. I want to hold her and hug her and kiss her. I know that the very first time I kissed was the day Jolene came. I had been holding back since because I didn't want to scare her away but even though I was disoriented when I kissed her ever since I knew I wanted to kiss her every day.

Everyday I want to go to her and tell her that she should talk to me but I want to respect her with all I have and so I don't do so.

Today when I sat with my team mates in the cafeteria I looked at Eva and she was looking so beautiful. Not that she is not always beautiful but I mean she has some make up on as if she purposely wanted to look pretty.

This two weeks I stay in school hoping that she leaves before I go to the parking lot. Today as I stroll towards my car I can't help but notice someone leaning on my car and wait it's a girl and she is wearing the same clothes Eva wore today I mean she has red hair. I walk closer and see that it's Eva.

"Why did you keep me waiting" she asks as soon as she notice me near her. I mean I will never keep her waiting if I knew she was waiting for me. She looks at my face and smiles before stepping closer to hug me.

When her hands go round my body I gasp before holding her tightly and assuring myself that she was here for me. "I am here now and I am healed" she says before stepping out of my hand. I sigh wanting to hug her more.

I open the car and we sit in it. "I missed you so much" I say tuning a hand through her head. "My days were hell" I whispered and she smiled.

"Mine too" she said to me. "Xander I want us to go apologize to Jolene together now at her house".

I nodded and started the engine she started talking to me back even if she said I should let hands into a ocean full of sharks I wil" because I love her so much. Yes I love her and I just realized that two weeks were hell and I couldn't stand it.

Soon we were at the front door of the Talon's. She was assuring me everything will be alright. She held my hands before pressing the door bell.  A tall woman who Jolene looked so much like opened the door.  She smiled at us before taking Eva into a hug. This girl is always loved.

"Hey Eva so nice to stop over" she said to her

"Nice to see you again Kate" Eva said to her.

Kate turned to me. "Who is this Eva" she said addressing Eva but looking at me.

"I am.... I began to say but got cut off by Eva.

"Kate this is my boyfriend Henry Bryan" Eva said and I swear I saw her eyes flash with sadness before she covered it up. She must have heard off the horrible thing I did to her daughter.

"Come on in" she said cheerfully to us. We entered and she led us to the game room where Zach was listening to some music.

"Hey man" Zack greeted me with a bro hug.

"Hey bro" I greeted him.

"Hey Eva" he said facing Eva.

"Hey Zack nice to see you again" she said.

"Jo will be with you in a minute" Kaye said popping her head out of the door before disappearing.

Jolene enters the room lazily when she Eva her smile brightens but Darkens when she sees me.

"Jo" Eva said hugging her.

"You are here and with him" Jolene said not noticing her words.

"Yes, he has so many things he wants to tell you" Eva said to her.

"What makes you think I will listen to them" Jolene counters.

"Please you have to because he is really sorry" Eva begs with all her heart.

It hurts me to see Eva beg for my mistakes so I step forward.

"Jolene I am so sorry for what I did,  it was so immature of me and I get it if you never want to see my face again but I want you to know that I regret every moment after that incident, I came but your parents will never allow me see you. I wanted to say I was sorry but never got the chance" I say not able to meet her eyes.

"Why?" Jolene asks me with pained expression and I see Eva and Zack quietly leave.

"I had insecurities issues. I wanted to mark my territory and tell everybody that's you belonged to me but I guess my methods was the wrong one." I say and she glances at me before turning away.

"I sent you the nudes too because I had insecurities too. I mean why would you want me when you could have the likes of Darlene and Candice so I wanted to keep you I can say mark my territory also I guess I also used the wrong method" she said.

The room fell into an awkward silence too awkward for me before I hear Jolene giggling. Was she laughing? Was all this funny to her? I look at her and see that indeed she was laughing.

"I mean we had the sane problem all along and I was so mad at you" she said still laughing.

"I just want to say that I am extremely so....

"I get it already Henry I mean I also made a mistake,  the same mistake you made" she said and relieve over took me.

"Am I forgiven? I ask her and I was happy to see that she nodded.

"But that doesn't mean we are automatically friends you have to earn that also" she says smiling.

"Okay" I say to her and she leads me to the living room where Kate, Zack and Eva were all engrossed in their discussion. Jolene cleared her throat and they all turned to face us. Eva raised her eyebrow and I nodded and she smiled before turning to Kate.

"Kate we need to go now" she said to her and Kate smiled.

"And I was thinking someone will stay for dinner" Kate said.

"some other time moreover we have some things to attend to" Eva replied and then walked over to Jolene before hugging her. "thank you" I heard her murmur as she hugged her.

After all the pleasentaries she pulls me to the car and we drive off.

"where to my lady" I say elated because today she is finally speaking to me again. Not that she had been ignoring me but the vibe wasn't there.

"The park where you told me what went on between You and Jolene" I wanted to counter but she was smiling so I drove is there anyway.

We were walking hand in hand round the park when she stopped and faced me giving a kiss. Now this was a kiss not that one which was an apology kiss. She kissed me so well I will have suspected she knew how to.

"Happy one month anniversary" she muttered over my mouth after breaking the kiss. "This is your gift, where is mine"

Minus this authors note I hve approximately 1360 words. I love this chappies so much. I want to do a time leap so prepare for that. Lovelies...

Vote
Comment
Share
💞💞💞💞
Swiftpen 123