Surprised

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask Emma as she enters and sits at the breakfast table

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask Emma as she enters and sits at the breakfast table. There is definitely something wrong because she has been like this since yesterday.

"How am I looking at you" she asks raising her eyebrow trying to look serious.

"You know you have that look of I-know-something-that-I-shouldn't-tell-but-my-mouth-itches-to-tell-you look" I say to her and her smile is sly so I know I was right.

"So happy for your date?" she asked me obviously trying to change the topic.

"Spill" I say looking her trying to look serious but I am sure I was failing so miserably.

"Spill what? I have no juicy secrets" she said grabbing a bunch of grape and strolling out of the kitchen I was at her heels because she definitely knew something and I wasn't letting it go.

"We should totally chose a outfit for your date" she said knowing that I was following her

"Already picked something" I say.

"What" she asked as she opened my room door and I followed inside.

"A gown, one of the many we bought with Jolene" I say and she nods before saying something that confirms that she knows something.

"Wear a jean and a crop top, what can ever go wrong with that" she asked nonchalantly.

"You always advise I wear a gown before does that mean you know something?" I asked but she was obviously not going to tell me as she stood up and walked into my closet.

She comes back with a ripped high waist jeans and some crop tops to choose from. She's definitely hiding something from me and I need to know.

"Put these on let's see what fits" she says to me.

I shrugged and put on the high-waisted jeans and pulled on and off some couple of crops tops.

"This looks nice" she says

"This was the first top I tried" I said narrowing my eyes at her. She is trying to throw me off track. I roll my eyes "Emma you've got..... "

"Pull of the clothes come sit for your makeup and hair" she says cutting me off and gesturing to the seat she pulled out.

I definitely know that this I am not wining in making her tell me. Normally she will have blurted out she is so bad at keeping secrets. Why isn't that my secret?

I sit down and it takes her thirty minutes to wrap up my hair and make up. "Put on the clothes" she orders again. Okay why the hell is she ordering me around like that. Seriously it's getting on my nerves.

I smile sweetly and then pull on the clothes. I jump on the bed purposely ruining my hair knowing she will talk.

"How can you do such a thing?" she said wearily. "I spent time on the hair"

I look up with a smirk by the side of my mouth. She has been pissing me off with the secret and ordering me. She isn't talking so much with me because she doesn't want to blurt.

"Come sit" she order like it Oscar the dog. I roll my eyes making sure she sees that I do so. She sighs and pull my hands. She wants to start a battle obviously because she still isn't speaking she's so focused on her designing my hair and face.

I hear a knock and a little later mom peeps into the room.

"Hey hon you not ready yet? Well Henry is here and I guess you have to go" she said sweetly.

I checked the time and saw it was already after noon. Emma quickly did the finishing touches. Proud at her work she smiled up and gave my hand a squeeze. Come on she was acting as if she was dumb. I squeezed her hand and frowned. I can see she was amused. I let go and stood before the mirror I can tell that she did a really good work on me. She was going to be a professional someday.

"Thanks" I mutter and leave the room. I go down to see mom and Henry smiling and chatting like lost friends.

"My girl looks so pretty" mom coos. I roll my eyes and go to her open arms and hug her. "I shouldn't take anymore of your time get going" she said shoving me towards Henry. She's such a drama queen like Emma. Little wonder they are not related.

"Have fun" she mouthed with a face splitting grin. I nodded at her and we moved out.

Henry opened the door like a gentle man. I smiled and got in. He hurried to the other side of the car.

"Princess have I told you how beautiful you look in that clothes" he said with a grin.

"Thanks Xander, you don't look bad yourself" I smile with a self righteous grin.

"That's all I get?" he said amused.

"No,  you look sexy as hell" I said and I could see his lips go up in a smirk. I pulled him closer and hugged him. He held me before pulling back and giving my lips a teasing kiss. I rolled my eyes at him and I could see the teasing dancing in his eyes.

Finally he pulled me and kissed me before pulling apart. "We don't want to run the hair" he said motioning to my Bobby pinned hair I nod and he starts going.

Suddenly he stops before turning to me. "It's a surprise so I have to blindfold you" he said taking a black piece of cloth and tiring)  my eyes. "No peeking" he said and kissed my eyes. I smiled at his antics.

Soon after a long blind drive the car finally stopped and I opened my eyes.

I sighed the place and my eyes grew with surprise. "You brought me...... "

Hey loviles

Love you guys. See my adjustment to the story with the moodboards and all. I got them at the graphic shop by Bentoverbackwrds1 tylergathers tylernlena tyragathersEase if you are reading then please go all chappies and vote on those you didn't.

Vote
Commeint
Share
💞💞💞💞