The apology

"Congrats Henry you finally made me proud" mom said with little tears sipping out of her eyes.

"Mom it's supposed to be a happy celebration" I tell her with a small smile.

Today was my graduation and my mom made it a duty to cry today because she was so proud as she put it. She could have never been so proud because I was graduating with First Class honours although not the valedictorian.

"I know that Henry" she said smacking my arm with a happy expression.

"So glad for you bro" Ethan said on his feet.

He finally had his surgery and it turns out it was successful and he could walk again. The only side effect is that he had difficulty with walking.

"Hey thanks man" I say hugging too.

"Someone wants to wish you too" mom said motioning to behind me.

I turn around and I met with the most beautiful set of eyes. Eva was standing there.

"Congrats" she said with a huge smile.

"What are you doing standing there?" I ask hugging her tightly. "Thank you" I mumble into her neck.

"Henry congrats" Emma's voice said making me realise that she had been standing there all the while.

I detach myself from Eva and turn to Emma. "Thank you so much" I tell Emma.

"Let's take a picture" Jolene yells as she moves towards us. She was the valedictorian of the year.

"It will be an honour to take picture with the valedictorian" I said to her. She smiled smugly.

"Come on stand over here" Eva said taking out her phone to take some pictures of us. We all took time to take our pictures with each other.

"Hey man there is a party at my place" Dylan said coming to stand beside us. Emerald and James were with him.

"There is always a party at your place" Jo said with a small smile.

"I know right" Dylan said throwing his head back.

"We will be there" I said taking Eva's hand to lead her we had to go see her parents.

"I will go with Emma" James said and I smiled inwardly. After the party they have tolerated each other. Eva gave a knowing smile also.

"Are you sure you want to go with her?" Dylan asked confused.

"There is no issue there" Emma said quickly.  "I mean I have something to tell him anyways" Emma said walking away with James on her tail following her.

"Those two are in love" mom remarked.

"I can see that" Emerald said and we all turned to look at her. She rarely talked when she was around us and she was still friends with Darlene.

Speaking of Darlene as I started to make my way towards The stones she came in our path.

"Congrats Henry" she said and I nodded at her.

"Congrats to you too" I said quickly. I tried to walk away but she stopped me.

"Henry" she called and I stopped to look at her. "I'm so sorry for everything" she said and my eyes widened.

"You are sorry?" Eva asked her and she nodded.

"Truly sorry" she whispered. "I don't know why I was acting like that anyway" she said with a weak smile. "I guess I was looking for attention, I wanted to be loved and feel loved and I thought you were the only person who will see me feel that way" she said tears threatening to come out.

"That's all in the past now dear" I said "I mean there is nothing to worry about, I already forgave you" I told her. By this time tears were already out of her eyes.

"Darlene" Eva said gently and she looked up to see her. "I'm so sorry that I moved closer to Henry when you were together I mean I never understood you and that is why I feel I broke whatever you guys had" Eva said and tears were already coming out of her eyes.

Come on this women were playing blame it on me game. And they were both crying.

"You know you guys aren't supposed to be crying. I mean we just graduated college." I tell them and they clean it instantly.

"Yeah you are right" Darlene said with a small laugh. "Am I forgiven?" she asked hopefully.

"Yes you are" I tell her with a smile.

"That feels good I should have done it earlier than this" she said wiping the rest of the tears.

"I'm glad you did it" Eva said taking a step towards her. "We can be friends" Eva said yet once again extending her love to someone in need.

"Are you sure?" she asked uncertainty clouding her eyes.

"Yes I am" Eva said with all seriousness.

"Thanks" she said quickly. "I haven't had a real friend in a while" she said giving us a look.

"I'm sure you will enjoy our company" Eva told her.

"Our?" Darlene asked again.

"Yes I mean me, Emma, Emerald and Jolene" Eva said with a smile.

"O my I forgot about them. What will they say about me?" Darlene asked worried.

"You don't need to worry" Eva said reassuringly. "They will definitely understand."

"I hope so" she said lowly. "I guess I will see you at the party at my place then?" she asked.

"Yes you will" I said and Eva nodded.

"See you then" she said then turned and walked away.

"I'm so glad she did this" Eva said holding my arm.

"I am too" I said sincerely pulling her towards her parents.

Hey guys last chapter out soon.
Love you guys.