Football game

Henry's POV

Today is the football match which is like a trail match for us. We were in the locker room getting a great motivational speech from coach.

You can do it and you can be the best you can be. You can be this boy's just work according to the game plan. Be tigers on the  field, be aggressive on the field coach yelled at us.

I know it as the captain of the team I am the one to give the pep talk but coach insist on doing it very time.

We walk out of the locker room to the field and sit at bleachers. This game is a home game and everyone here is cheering for us not our rival team.

The cheerleaders perform their routine and we go in for the game.

The game was already left with four minutes and we were a few points down. We needed just one touch down to beat this team. Anyways it's just a friendly match.

Finally Zack gives the final touch down and we win. Everyone carried him and cheers loudly.

I saw Eva and Emma talking with a man and woman who I assume are Emma's parents. I can ask them if Eva can go to the party with me.

I go pull James. Hey want to invite Emma to the party? I asked him.

He nodded.

Okay let's go I want to invite Eva and they are standing with Emma's parents.

Sweet let's go James replied.

We go to them.

Hey Emma Eva James said as soon as we get there.

Hey James Eva said with a smile and Henry.

Mom this is James and Henry Emma said gesturing towards us.

Oh so this are the boys? The woman asked.

Yes mom Emma gritted her teeth as if she was telling her something.

Well Mrs. Drayton -james began but she couldn't him off.

Please call me Emily and this is my husband David she said gesturing to the man beside her.

Call me Mr. Drayton the man said with stern expression obviously not liking the idea that a guy is talking with his daughter.

Emily, Mr. Drayton I was wondering if Emma could come with me to the after party. I will drop her off at the house at 11pm James said meekly.

Of course James Emily said smiling widely.

Emily....... Um........ I was...... Um..... I was wondering if...... Um...... I was wondering if Eva could come also I said to them.

Of course that is if it is okay with them Emily said smiling at me.

Well Eva? I asked her

No she shook her head.

Come on Eva it's going to be fun and dad won't allow me go if you don't come Emma said to her.

Mom let Emma go but I don't want to go. Eva said to Emily.

Henry I am sorry but she doesn't want to go and we don't force our children do what they don't want to do Multiple said apologetically.

Well Emma if Eva isn't coming then you can't go David said speaking for the first time in our conversation Come on let's go.

Meet us at the car Emily said taking her husband's hand and leading him away.

Eva I don't even want to talk to you now, why can't you just say yes? Emma asked her.

I am sorry I will go tell them we will go Eva said.

Thanks Emma squealed and pulled her toward their parents who were still walking and auguring.

I saw them talk and nodding. Emily hugged them and David hugged them too. They came towards us and James led Emma to go see his parents.

Where is Ethan is he here? She asked.

Yeah, he is here with mom come let's go and see them I said leading her to where mom and Ethan where.

Hey Ethan she beamed and crouched to give him a hug.

Hey Eva he said giving her a smile.

Hey Maeve she said standing to greet my mom who pulled her into a hug.

Thank you for tutoring my son she said to her.

My pleasure she smiled.

Are you going for the after party? Mom asked her.

Yeah unfortunately she said to her.

Okay have fun mom said to her. I will take Ethan to a pizza place to celebrate and then we will go home.

See you around Maeve Eva said to her.

I hope you still come visit us even if my son is being a very annoying person mom said to her.

Ouch! I exclaimed and held my chest.

Get over it brother everyone knows you are an ass Ethan said. Mom I am starving.

Bye Ethan Eva said to him playfully.

Bye Eva mom said and wheeled him away.

I can't believe you guys made me agree to this party Eva said to us

It's just an after party. It is nothing much unlike other parties we usually have. I said to her.

I want to go home at 11 and I need a sober driver so please don't overdrink or don't drink at all she said to me.

Your wish is my command princess I said and winked at her. Let's go I extended my hand for her she looked at it as if it was a foreign item. Please accept it I whispered to her. She sighed and took the hand.

The moment our skins touched I felt a strong bolt of electricity pass through my hand. Her hands were so soft and I wanted to hold it all day.

Thanks so much for not leaving me hanging I told her as I led her to the car.

I drove to the Larry which was hosted by the Stone's.

I didn't know you were leading me straight to Darlene's house she gasped as soon as we parked and she saw the inscription on the gate.

I will be with you and she can't cause a scene because her parents will be there and  if she causes a scene her parents will send her to bed early and I am sure she doesn't want that.

She sighed and nodded.

Let's do this she said

Hey guys the reason I wasn't detailed about the match was that I don't even know how football is played. Note the book is not about the game but about the people in it.
I want the next chappie to be special.

Lots of love.
Muah

Vote
Comment
Share
💕💞💕💞