Falling to Pieces

(A/N This is during Darkmount NV, where the autobots were seperated while Nova was trying to get away from all this. After what happened, she didn't want to go back.)

The truck driver was giving a ride to a mysterious girl. Ever since he was driving when he saw a young girl standing behind the forest. She made a thumbs up for hitching a ride as he let her in. He stared at the mysterious girl who seems silent and judging by her clothes, it seems very dirty as though she was caught in a fight.

"You seem very quiet." He asked, breaking the silence.

The blue-hair girl turned to him, "Is that a bad thing?"

"No, It's just.....seems unusual to see a young girl on the road."

"I guess....I have been travelling a lot." Nova said, staring at the window.

"So, Where are you heading?"

"As Far away as possible."

It was bit awkward silenced between the two, he couldn't understand what she was having in her mind. "Um.....anyway what happened to you? Your clothes seem a bit dirty almost like you were in a fight." The truck driver said.

She spoke, "That's becoz....I did."

"Really?"

"Let's just say I've fought some thugs and managed to put them in place."

"Huh,  you sure know how to fight.....almost like a professional fighter. What kind of fighting techniques? Judo? Wrestling?"

"Um...Would you believe military fighting tactics?"

" Wow, to think someone your age is a military woman. So how did you end up in the middle of nowhere " 

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." She replied before going back to the window

As She remained silent once more through travelling, she had told the truth, mostly. When she meant by thugs, she meant by decepticons. Nova was no longer wearing her coat since it was destroyed in the fight.

20 minutes earlier

In the forest, three vehicons were scouting the forest when they detected an energy signature. The searched around the area until they didn't noticed a silhouette, standing above the tress, looking down at them with blue fierce eyes as the figure moved swiftly. The 3rd one was looking around, separated with his two vehicons, when he heard snapping sound as it turned around only to have his head sliced through. 

The two vehicons heard their comrade as they head back to see one of their own were killed. They heard footstep as they turned around to see a technorganic standing there from a distance, whose eyes were glowing dangerously.

 They heard footstep as they turned around to see a technorganic standing there from a distance, whose eyes were glowing dangerously

The 2nd vehicon was about to comm for back up when a lightning blast pierce through it's spark chamber as it toppled on the ground. The vehicon was surprised when he saw two of his were killed before aiming his blaster at her.