Synthesis

(A/N Hey, everyone sorry for the late update. It's so hard to think of some ideas, when I watch this episode. I was confused where the Nemesis ship is either in space or back on Earth when I saw Ratchet and Predaking. So, to let you know this is a remake, okay? Anyway Enjoy)

Back in the Base

While Raf and Wheeljack were almost finishing the touch, Optimus was staring at the sky, still worried about Nova's safety. He knows that she is strong but who knows Megatron might do something to her. Ultra Magnus walked up to him and asked, "Are you still worried about her, sir?"

Optimus turned to him, "I'm afraid so.....I just hope she is alright."

"I do as well.....even though It was revealing to think she was the Herald. I have a query; How did she came to be?"

Optimus sighed as he began to explained about Nova's past where she was once raised to be an assassin by an evil organization, MECH. Where all her life she knows nothing but her mission and betrayal. Until, Dr. Login help her and taught her to live which encourage Nova to decide her own path. Ultra Magnus seems stunned by her past as he said, "To think....she endured so much in the past."

" Yes, at first she believed she lost faith in humanity until Dr. Login was the reason that made her want to live on. Therefore, it is a way of repaying the debt to her and atoning the crimes she committed." Optimus added. That's when Smokescreen and Bumblebee walked up to them, who happen to heard their conversation.

Smokescreen said, "Yeah, when I first met her and told me about her origin. I couldn't believe it either. I may not know why she was chosen but....I think Nova wanted to do everything in her power to end this war."

"It was a wonder how Primus chose her to be the Herald." Ultra Magnus questioned. 

Bumblebee added,"While Optimus was...missing, Nova took charge of our team, keeping us together as we tried to look for you and giving us hope and advice when we needed it the most, even if it was to yell at us to stop acting like fools. Because of her, she was the glue that kept our team from falling apart."

Optimus was surprised to hear that but pleased all the same. He was proud to think Nova watched over his team during his absence. She became important to her teammates. Ultra Magnus turned to him, "You are fortunate...to have Nova on your side. You should be proud."

Optimus replied, "I already did."

Raf called, "It's done!!"

Later, Fowler, Jack, Miko, Raf and the 'bots stood outside, Raf's machine ready to be launched. Fowler looked it over, frowning. "You sure we don't need to install a GPS on our scout here?"

Wheeljack looked down at him, shaking his helm slightly. "Too risky. Both sides are getting real good at rooting out that kind of trick."

Smokescreen nodded, "Besides, we don't need a tracker."

Campy stayed on his shoulder as Raf held his remote tightly, looking to where Optimus was approaching them. "We have Optimus."

Miko looked up at him, frowning. "But won't the 'Cons see you coming, big guy?"

Bulkhead smirked at her, "Not until it's too late."

Bumblebee looked down at Raf, gently rubbing his back. "We're going to get her back, Raf."

Raf looked up at him, noticing the stern expression Bee had. "I know....." He shuddered and looked back down at the ground. "She save my life before....." before lifting his head with determination, "..... now it's my time to save her."