Persuasion

The first thing Nova ever see when she wake up is the familiar walls of a certain warship. 'Urg! Not again!' Nova groaned. She tried to use her power but somehow the restraint on the med bay is preventing her from activating her mods.

She sat up and notice I'm in the medical bay with Ratchet laying next to her. "Nova! Are you alright?" He asks concerned.

"Taking into consideration where we are, yeah. How about you?" She asked.

"Don't worry I'm fine." He replied.

"For now at least." A new voice says.

They turn and saw Megatron as well as a one optic mech Nova know as Shockwave entering and walking towards them. 'Great just what I need.' Nova thought.

"So good to have you aboard again, Nova." Megatron replied with a smirk when he saw Nova.

"Oh so you finally said my name, Here I thought you have forgotten about me." She retorted.

Ratchet demand, "What do you want from us?"

"From you, your assistance. To help complete a little science project." Megatron answered.

"I will never cooperate." Ratchet scoffed.

"Shockwave does not require your cooperation to siphon your knowledge, doctor." Megatron says smartly as Shockwave holds up the cortical psychic patch.

Shockwave then connects the patch to the back of Ratchets berth, making him go unconscious. "Inform me the moment the procedure is complete." Megatron informs Shockwave.

Megatron turns to leave when Shockwave asked,"Shall I do perform the procedure on her as well?"

Megatron pondered then said,"Might as well. She may have useful information as well. If not, it would be entertaining what you may be able to dig up." With that he heads out the door. Shockwave turned to Nova who seem to be intrigue about her form as though he was studying her.

Nova glared at him and said, "What are you looking at, Cyclops?!"

Shockwave stated, "It has been several millennium since a techno-organic was ever heard to be living."

"Gee....I'm flattered, what can I say I'm one of a kind."

"You who utilize a very twisted form of logic that works but is very unpredictable."

"Is that so? How about you let me out of this restraint and I'll show you how unpredictable I am?!"

 "Combine with the strange powers you possess, you are a very interesting study case. Not to mention the potential use that could be to the Decepticons."

"Ha as if I ever help you Decepto-creeps!!!" 

Before he can say anything a sound comes from the monitor...which takes Shockwaves attention back to it. After going through Ratchets mind the cortical psychic patch is disconnected.

He then turns her way with it. "You.....Keep that away from me!" Nova snarled.

"You do not have a choice in the matter." Shockwave said while moving behind the medical berth she's on. He connects the patch and Nova immediately loose consciousness...again.

Dreamscape

Nova was standing in the dark void, she had no idea why she was brought here but she knew it's the same place from before when dark energon took over. She looked around only to see a strange light heading towards her before she was blinded by the bright light. As she slowly opened her eyes, all she see is that she's standing in a land filled with creatures. Her eyes widened when she recognize in one of the book she read.