Heartache Into Courage

(A/N This is during Scattered, where the autobots were planing to head back to Jasper except Nova who is still having her doubt on herself and still plague by weakness.)  

Nova had no idea how long she was moving, as she looked back to see she was far from Jasper. She didn't bothered to head back. Although, she had been pursued by more decepticons that she had been killing them heartlessly, baring no emotion before disposing their bodies. Not only that, she also obtained a new weapon; an electric blue light saber. Its similar to the broadsword and her armblade, but the blade is pure energy and the handle is a shape of a star. Her saber is sparked with lightning which slashed 3-4 vehicons with one blow.

 After her recent fight with her enemies, She has been enduring the pained she inflicted on herself. Even her healing wasn't helping since it cannot fixed a broken heart. Not only that, her chest has gotten worse as if something is missing inside her. She had no idea what it is until Nova found a place to shelter, she entered an abandon barn since no one has been using it for a decade. She opened the worn down door as she sat on the hay stack, slumping back on the wall where it was touched. Nova stared at the outside door that is still raining, waiting for it to stopped. 

  'I've talk to myself a lot since I've been wandering around endlessly. But with the shadow, it's as though all of my doubts have gained a voice of their own. She's the weakness in my heart.'

Nova stared down at her communicator on her wrist before letting out a sad sigh. 'I know I'm alone here. Have the uncountable hours in the shadow whittled away the hope I never really gained?'

  Before tucking her knees and placing both her arms on them"I wasn't able to faced them becoz I wasn't strong enough. I did everything I can to help them and this is what I get. I'm truly am a coward......I couldn't save anyone......I even couldn't save the Earth. My team is better off without me, I could only bring them down. They don't miss me.....my team doesn't need me....."

Nova was on the verge of crying as she said in outburst, "NOBODY NEEDS ME!!!......Becoz I'm a coward." resting her face on her arms, her body shaking in despair.

  She slowly stared back at the door that was still raining before she notice her vision became blurry and wasn't able to keep herself awake

  She slowly stared back at the door that was still raining before she notice her vision became blurry and wasn't able to keep herself awake. 'At least I don't have to feel responsible......Maybe she's right, It would be better off not having a heart.' Nova thought as she was succumbed to darkness.

Dreamscape

Once more I found myself in my dream world, kneeling the ground where the rain was pouring down as she was drowned in despair. Her surrounding seems black and white as though she was lost in her own world.

'The darkness....... the darkness has found the cracks in my heart. Is this the last apparition before it takes me over? Well, It doesn't matter......I have lost my purpose to live anyway.'