Attempts

The Autobots Base

After Nova's kidnapping, everyone were desperate trying to locate her. Agent Fowler was in the phone, hoping if there was any Decepticon activity. Campy was disheartened about her master captured, no one to cuddle as June will be the one who will take care of him. She blamed herself for having Nova to come along with them. Jack and Miko worried about Nova as well. 

"Optimus, I have been running scans continuously, searching through all frequencies, but nothing has come in yet. At this rate, we are never going to find Nova," Ratchet shook his helm in disbelief. He was internally kicking himself, feeling like it was his fault that she was captured.

"Do not give up, old friend. We will find her. She is strong, and she is counting on us. We will not let her down." Optimus encouraged gently.

"She won't stand a chance against the decepticons! If they deem her to be of little use, they will kill her!" Ratchet exclaimed.

"She is resourceful. I have a feeling that Megatron already has a use for her. Otherwise, he wouldn't have gone through all the trouble to capture her in the first place. We must remain patient and keep looking for her," Optimus said aloud, more to himself than to anyone else.

As he finished saying that, Arcee came into the room looking very depressed.

"Any new advancements in finding Nova?" she asked unoptimistically.

"Not yet, but we won't stop looking until we find her, Arcee," Optimus tried to reassure the young scout.

"We wouldn't be in the predicament if we had be able to rescue her," Wheeljack added.

"Don't blame yourself, Jackie." Bulkhead said, placing a comforting servo on his shoulder plating.

 "He is right, We did everything possible to save her, but the timing just wasn't on our side. We aren't going to give up, though." Optimus said before turning to the screen. Underneath, he couldn't help but feel worried about her safety. 'Nova, please be alright.'

Back in the Nemesis

Nova has been wandering the hallways for awhile, but still wasn't able to find Silas. She has been passing by many useless room, one of which was an Energon storage room but she can't exactly carry them all without a means of an exit, but she'll take note of it for now, but she did found some evidence of Silas and his 'bite'. Leaking Energon from several bodies some tainted with a mix of purple and blue. Nova thought, 'Right, Zombie-Vampire Cons, a ship full of Vehicons, Seekers, Insecticons and a Predacon. I don't think I won't be staying here much longer.'  moving away from the dead bodies and continuing through the hallways. She didn't really have a plan for getting off the ship, but still she made her way down the corridors. She was sure she would think of something when the opportunity arose. 

As she still kept on walking, she noticed that the door was open with a broken panel. "huh, Over doing it a little Silas." Nova said as she looked into the room, many pod like holders were keeping the relics inside, one empty, and another destroyed which contained an empty Insecticon pod. "Pfff......Some vault. Let's see there's the The Forge, check. And Arachnid is unaccounted for...... Another fake out. I'm not even sure if I ever crossed path with her, I would never hear the end of it from Arcee. Better not tell her about this." She noted there was a clear signs of a fight and struggle.

She then looked around to find Breakdown's body, sprawled in a large puddle of purple and green. Nova walked over to him and saw that his chest was ripped open, revealing Silas inside the lifeless husk. She knelt down, staring at his motionless face. She stayed there silent for a moment.