Tainted Mind

(A/N Hey guys!!! Sorry for the late update becoz I have so much things to do. I had to deal with work and thinking some ideas for the story. It took a long time so to make it up to all of you, I updated 2 chapters. Anyway enjoy?!!)

Back with the Autobots

It's been days, there was still no sign of Nova but they kept searching. As he was staring at the screen, Optimus felt a pang on his chest as though he was stabbed. Until, he felt the panic from his charge suddenly vanish. For the briefest second, he thought he heard the words 'Sire.....I'm sorry'.  flicker over the bond before it was cut off from Nova's end of the bond. 

He became worried when her bond was cut. As he forced himself to tap into his bond as hard as he could, trying desperately to feel his ward, and try to workout where she was. But he couldn't feel her properly. It was like there was a sort of static, almost like something was distorting the bond.

Ratchet was the first to noticed when he saw Optimus clutching to his chest with one arm. He asked, "Optimus, Is there something matter?" 

Optimus regained his posture as he said dreadfully, "Ratchet, I have a dreaded feeling something happen to Nova."

Unkown location, somewhere in the forest

'I feel... cold? Numb? No, I feel empty. Like something is missing inside of me. My body is yearning for it, but it doesn't know what it needs.'

A strange and dark unknown female was walking through the forest. Though, she had no idea how she gets there or how she came to be, all she know is that she was in the warship.

20 mins earlier ago

Starscream wandered in the hallway, trying to locate the technorganic until he saw a wave of light coming towards him which hit him, making him fell on the ground. He shook his head, wondering where it came from as he stood up to investigate around the corner, only to find Megatron lying on the ground. "Master, Are you alright?"

Megatron was able to regain his conscious while Starscream turned to see the female he was looking for, was trembling, quaking in the corner while gripping her head harshly. Then, she stopped shaking before getting up and held completely still. She slowly dropped her hands, still has her armblades.

He walked towards her and snarled, "You may have escape from me but you will pay for my humiliation." as he was about to bring claws at her when she roughly grabbed his wrist. Starscream gasped by her gripped until it became tightened. He yelped in pain when he noticed her chest was glowing sickly purple as the strange dark miasma suddenly poured out and covered over her whole body in black with purple highlights and her armblade shine sickly purple. (A/N Like symphogear; where Hibiki became berserk). Suddenly her head shot up, but something wasn't right. She had no emotion to her face, only her bloodlust erupted and her optics, glowed solid purple as she let out dangerous growl. 

The moment she opened her eyes and all she could see was purple. She was feeling angry for no reason! Her rage wasn't containable, she needed to beat something to a pulp! She needed to kill!

She was berserk.