Chapter 13

I realise this might be an odd chapter but I want them to be able to have one last night of fun before the storm that's about to hit them.

Thomas's P.O.V~

Newt had sat down next to me as usual, with Ben sat next to Gally, and Minho bewtween me and Ben. "No one? Alright I'll go first. Hmmm." I watched as about half of the Glade lent backwards hoping he wouldn't pick them. "Okay, Greenie." I flinched as Newt patted my back. "Good luck." Minho smirked. "Okay truth or dare?" I glanced around the circle quickly, most of them were telling me to say truth. Gally laughed and looked at me from behind Ben. "Truth's probably better for you Greenie." I laugh and nod at him. "Alright... truth." Minho smirks at me, something tells me I shouldn't have chosen that. "Okay, out of this group who would you least like to kiss?" Without a second thought I answered. "Ben. No hard feelings or anything, but I get the feelig Gally would kill me. And I quite like my life." I nudged Newt slightly as I finished causing him to smile at me. Gally just leans around Ben and pats me on the back. "Good answer. Anyway it's your go now." I look back at him. "Huh? Oh right okay. Ben, truth or dare?" He turns to me before thinking. "Dare." I think for a second before speaking. "Alright... you have to sit next to Newt for the next two turns." Ben laughs as he stands up. "Basically I have to sit away from Gally for two turns?" I shrug my shoulders as the Gladers laugh. "Dunno what you mean Ben?" He laughs as we budge up to make room. "Alright my turn. Fry, truth or dare?" Fry sighs probably hoping he was ignored for a few more goes. "Dare." Ben laughed before pointing to Fry's kitchen. "I dare you to go throw some of your precious bacon into the fire." Fry stands up grumbling. "You're evil." Ben nods making sure to watch him do it. "Okay..."

We've been playing for about an hour and by this point 4 people have switched places including me to 'break up' Jeff and Clint for 2 rounds. Newt has only been asked twice so far and he seems happy with that. Until it was Minho's turn again that is. Once his name was spoken he looked over to where I was sat in-between the med jacks. "Okay... Newt, truth or dare?" He sighs knowing neither would be easier. "Dare." I watch silently as Minho smirks at Ben who was watching with a childish smile. "I dare you, to kiss the Greenie." I see Newt breath a small sigh of relief that he didn't say anything stupid but he rolled his eyes playing along. He walked over and knelt down infront of me. "Sorry Greenie." Before pulling me into a kiss. He pulled back after a second and moved to go sit back ignoring the wolf whistles that echoed around the Glade. "Oh slim it the lot of you. Anyway my turn. Ben truth or dare?" I roll my eyes softly as he smirks at me. "Dare." I laugh as Minho looks over at me and smiles. "Alright I dare you to hug as many trees as you can in 30 seconds. Minho and the Greenie will count us lot will count to 30." Ben nodded as me and Minho stood up. Jeff and Clint sat right back next to each other as soon as I stood up. The circle started counting down from 30 as me and Ben followed him around the Glade. When we got back Ben dropped down next to Gally. "How many?" Me and Minho sat back down before answering. "20." Ben laughed as he looked over at me. "Alright, Greenie, truth or dare?" I shrug my shoulders. "Dare." He laughs looking over at Minho. "Alright, you have 30 seconds to do this. So, go the back of the Deadheads where the walls meet and run as far as you can before they stop counting. Then me and Minho will come see where you got to." I see Newt roll his eyes as I stood up. "How are you meant to know when I'm at the wall." Ben paused for a second. "Oh yeah, I'll come with you and then when I get out of the Deadheads these lot start counting." I nod my head as we start walking. "Why are you making me do this?" He shrugs his shoulders laughing. "Dunno." I laugh with him as we walk throught the Deadheads. "Fair enough."

I hear Ben shout at me to start running so I push off from the wall using it to give me a boost. I managed to get out of the Deadheads in about 14 seconds. I did jump over most of the fallen logs which probably helped. I laugh passing Ben as he just stares at me. I just managed to make it back to the circle as they stopped counting. I sat back down next to Newt as they all stared at me. "What?" Minho just laughs and points at the Deadheads. "Dude you just ran from one of the shucking walls to practically the middle of the Glade in 30 seconds." I shrug my shoulders lightly as I catch Newt smiling. "That was awesome." I laugh at Ben's statement as he sits down next to Gally. I regain my breath while Minho starts talking. "Alright. It's getting late and us runners will be getting up soon. So one last round then we're going to bed. I'll start. Newt truth or dare?" Newt rolls his eyes and leans backwards on his hands. "Dare." Minho laughs so quietly I can hardly hear it sat right next to him. "Alright. I dare you to sit in the Greenie's lap for the rest of the game." Newt roles his eyes and stands up. "Sorry again Greenie." He sits down resting his back on my chest. Minho nods slightly but Ben smirks at Minho causing Minho to stop, and start shaking his head instead. "My informant has told me that's not gonna cut it Newt." He rolled his eyes again and looked over at him. "How do you want me to sit then?" Minho laughs and gestures to Ben who sits on Gally's lap so that he was facing him. Gally sent one look my way and started laughing. I knew it my blush must be through the roof right now. "Go on Newt. Or are you too chicken?" Newt glared at him jokingly before speaking. "Alright I'll do it but let me ask my question first it'll be easier." Minho nods slowly. "I can accept that." Newt chuckles and looks around the circle. "Alby, truth or dare?" Alby rolls his eyes probably hoping he would be avoided until the end of the game. Or at Minho's dare. Probably that one. "Shuck it, dare." Newt smirks as the rest of the group cheer. I get the feeling he doesn't pick dare too often, and I get the feeling I'm about to find out why from the look of Newt's grin. "I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the group." Alby sighs softly. Newt probably knows who he would pick which is why he asked. He smirks knowingly as he stands up and walks over to Minho. He kneels infront of him and pulls him by his shirt into a kiss. Before Minho could respond Alby gets up and walks back to his seat, clearly flustered at the cheers once again echoing around the Glade. Before Alby can speak Minho looks at Newt. "Newt, what did we say?" He sighs and turns around so that he was facing me. He shot me a shy smile before shooting daggers at Minho who just smirked in return.

After Alby had regained himself he looked around the group. "Gally, truth or dare." Newt dropped his head onto my shoulder as the game carried on. He left it there for a few minutes until my name was spoken. "Thomas. Truth or dare?" I look up to see Ben smirking at me. I sigh placing my hands behind me holding me up. "Dare I suppose." He smiles before pointing at Newt. "I dare you to kiss Newt for 10 seconds." Newt lifts his head up to look at me. I play along by looking embarressed. "Sorry Newt." I place a hand on his waist and pull him into a kiss as the Gladers counted to 10. Newt smirks at me as I pull away. He turns his head to Ben. "What is it with me and the Greenie tonight?" Ben laughs before pointing bewtween us. "You look cute together, that's all." Newt turns back to me winks and looks back at Ben. "I guess he is pretty good looking." He sticks his tongue out before dropping his head back on my shoulder as the Gladers laugh. Understanding why Ben and Minho, really keep targeting the two of us. "Right who's left again." Ben points at Minho and Zart. "Alright. Minho, truth or dare?" He laughs slightly. "Dare obviously." I laugh slightly as Newt whispers a dare into my ear. Minho looks slightly worried as I nod at Newt and look back up at him. "Minho, I dare you to go sit in Alby's lap for the last round." He glares at me before walking over to Alby, stumbling as he walks over. Whether that was because he was flustered, or acting drunk I don't know. He sits how Newt did before so I look down at Newt who just nods in agreement. "Sorry Minho, but my advisor here has told me that isn't acceptable." He glares at Newt before turning around to Alby. "I'm gonna kill the both of you shanks tomorrow." I hold my hands up slightly. "Sorry Alby." He smiles at me quickly to let me know he isn't actually mad. Minho looks next to him at Zart. "Alright, last time of the night. Zart, truth or dare?" He looks around as everyone watches him. "Truth I suppose." Minho sighed at the chance to give one last dare is taken away. "Alright well... if you had to detroy one of your precious plants which would it be?" He places his hand over his heart. "I'm hurt you would even ask, but if I have to answer, I suppose it would be the Zizania. Sorry Fry, it's just such a pain to harvest because it only grows in the water." Fry grumbled something about him not understanding the value of the plant before standing up. "Right, well on that disspointing note I'm gonna hit the hay." The others nodded and stood up with him. Newt gets off me so he can head to bed aswell. He looks down at me as he stands up. "Sorry about all of that." He does the hand signal for look to the right. I do and see a beetle blade looking out of the trees. Playing along I bring my hand up to scratch my neck. I look back up at him as he extends his hand. "Let me help you up there Tommy." I laugh and take his hand. "Thanks." He makes his way towards the homestead as I walk towards my hammock where Chuck had already fallen asleep in his. Which is probably for the best considering what's happening tomorrow.