*13

"I'm in." Hoseok grinned as he clapped both of his hands together. He wasn't sure what Jimin meant by the statement, but whatever it was, he was in.

"I don't mean go back home and kill her, even though that would solve the problem; but I mean legally erasing that girl out if his life." Hoseok's gaze turned into a questionable stare. He had no intention of erasing anyone. All he wanted was for everyone to be happy and live on.

But no.

Jimin was thinking of physically interfering with Yoongi and Nicole's unhealthy relationship. Hoseok believed in karma, and it would eventually happen, but not as quickly as Jimin wanted.

"I-I think we should wait and see what happens." Hoseok's words didn't sit well with the younger.

"What do you mean by 'wait and see what happens'? I thought you said you were in. Hyung, Yoongi hyung needs our help desperately. If we don't get him away from this Nicole then we won't have a Yoongi anymore." Hoseok couldn't argue with the facts any longer. Yoongi needed to realize he deserved better.

"I love Yoongi. I've never in my life seen him like this. He's whipped for her, and I can't stand and watch him crumble underneath her." Jimin praised Hoseok for understanding the pain he was going through.

"I'm glad you understand, hyung. Hopefully, we can get the other members to see the same. We all need to work together to help our friend." The younger tilted his head and scratched the nape of his neck with an unexpected giggle.

|

An entire day had passed and Jungkook's phone was still parked on top of the kitchen counter. He still didn't know the wifi password which made him believe all of the members were lying to him about not knowing it.

"Taehyung-ah! I can't do a live stream without the wifi connected to my laptop." Jungkook whined as he stared back at his hyung.

"Then connect it to the wifi." The older told in the most annoyed response as he laid in a supine position on his bed.

"Geez, I really should go do that. Oh wait, I can't because I don't know the password." The younger flared his nostrils in an aggravated gesture as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"The password to your laptop is JungleKookie97." Taehyung confessed, whilst playing a race car game on his iPad.

The younger bit his bottom lip in fear as blood rushed through his veins which made the temperature of his body rise. How did Taehyung know that password to his laptop when he didn't even know the password to his phone. Jungkook had accidentally logged into numerous websites on the dark web that no one could ever know about.

And Taehyung used Jungkook's laptop more often than he would use his own which made the younger a tad skeptical. So he changed the password on his laptop to JungleKookie97 to avoid the boy from snooping around on his laptop.

But yet again, he found out his password.

"I meant the password for the wifi." The raven haired boy tried to pretend that Taehyung didn't just blurt out his laptop password to everyone in the room. As if someone would care what it was anyway.

"Oh."

"Y'know what, forget it. If you're still going to be mad about me choosing Jimin as my best hyung then you should get over it already." Jungkook spoke in a more mature tone of voice as he rolled his eyes at his annoyed hyung.

Taehyung aggressively slung the covers from over him and on the other side of the bed. He then got up and approached Jungkook in indignation which made the younger push himself back into his bed, against the headboard. Taehyung smirked as his head dropped down to look at the dongsaeng. "How dare you speak to your hyung like that. Where are your manners?"

"I lost them when you started acting salty. Remember when we were back home, when you used all of the hot water just so I can take a cold shower." The younger pushed himself further back against the headboard, as if he could go any further than he already was.

"That's because you threw me away. You and Jimin do the things you and I use to do and I hate it. You want to know something? You're not my favorite dongsaeng." The elder commented which made Jungkook form a smile on his face.

"I'm the only dongsaeng you have, Taehyung." Jungkook giggled as he scooted an inch closer to his hyung.

The older bit his bottom lip as he adjusted himself away from the younger male. "That's not the point. You think I want to be your favorite? Because I don't." Tae exclaimed which made him look foolish, knowing that it drove him crazy to not have Jungkook as his best friend.

"That's really funny because it seems like I'm always on your mind." Jungkook smirked at his hyung with glowing eyes.

Now that Taehyung thought about it, Jungkook was always on his mind during the day and even the night. He had no idea why, or how long he had been thinking about it, but something inside of him made his heart melt when he saw Jungkook.

It was more than just any friendship. Taehyung was possessive and soft for the younger, but he would never, never in a billion years let his hyung's know. He knew he could tell them anything, but was this even worth telling?

"Are you daydreaming about me now?" Jungkook giggled as he gently punched Taehyung in the arm. The older snapped out of his gay-ish daydream and back into the world he thought was reality. "Taehyung what's been up with you lately?"

"I'm so confused Kookie."